PDA

View Full Version : Lights

Poledriver
30-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I have a pair of foglights available for the early models (Pre facelift)

I need the plastic surround that the o/s indicator lamp is attached to for the facelift model.

Also need resonator box for air intake sytem.

Does anyone have either of these parts, or can they point me to somewhere that I can get some quickly?

I also need some of the fixings for the engine under panel where it fixes to the bumper and also the smaller covers on each side. I only have about 25% of the fixings in situ!

Poledriver
31-10-2008, 11:22 AM
BUMP!!

Anyone?

tyrell34pt
31-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I have a pair of foglights available for the early models (Pre facelift)

I need the plastic surround that the o/s indicator lamp is attached to for the facelift model.

Also need resonator box for air intake sytem.

Does anyone have either of these parts, or can they point me to somewhere that I can get some quickly?

I also need some of the fixings for the engine under panel where it fixes to the bumper and also the smaller covers on each side. I only have about 25% of the fixings in situ!

I,ve replaced the standard air intake system for a Cold Air Kit so the the whole lot is available except for the 90deg elbow which I had to use in my new install. PM with details and I,ll get it found out and sent for teh cost of the postage.
Regards
Philip

black olive
31-10-2008, 09:56 PM
what condition are the foglights in, Mines done a lot of high speed work and the lenses are very pitted

Poledriver
01-11-2008, 12:06 AM
I,ve replaced the standard air intake system for a Cold Air Kit so the the whole lot is available except for the 90deg elbow which I had to use in my new install. PM with details and I,ll get it found out and sent for teh cost of the postage.
Regards
Philip

Cheers! Give me details and I'll send you some readies. It's getting a bit weird as I've developed a mis-fire and tonight the engine decided to rev up to 3,000 RPM while I was stopped!?

tyrell34pt
05-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Cheers! Give me details and I'll send you some readies. It's getting a bit weird as I've developed a mis-fire and tonight the engine decided to rev up to 3,000 RPM while I was stopped!?

Sorry for delay in getting back to you - not been at the computer for a couple of days:eek:
Give me a PM with your address details and I'll send the the lot down in a package, you can then send me the postage cost as per details on the package.
Regards
Philip

Poledriver
05-11-2008, 07:01 PM
what condition are the foglights in, Mines done a lot of high speed work and the lenses are very pitted

I think they may have been used, but they are in good condition, smooth glass. I bought them for mine but they were the angled style, mine are flat!

black olive
06-11-2008, 09:30 PM
how much ? I could do with another pair, I want to fit hight intensity leds to a set so they are on but not dazzling

Poledriver
07-11-2008, 12:42 AM
how much ? I could do with another pair, I want to fit hight intensity leds to a set so they are on but not dazzling
I don't know..........Does £35 a pair sound OK?