PDA

View Full Version : FORD 24lb injector (blue)

Blue Flash
05-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Wanted 1 BLUE 24lb fuel injector,unless you have a blown car or one sitting around thats spare then it looks like either a call to Dreadnought or trying to source one in the UK,will purchase immediatley or will give you my 8 originals (pink 12lb) with just 20k on them plus £'s or what ever to broker a deal :).

Cheers Paul.

SJR
05-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Try a post on the UK Streetracers site (A friendly drag race series for street legal cars). or on The Mustang owners club of GB site.

I have 24Ib injectors on my Mustang. That I bought from AMP (All Mustang Performance) In the US. And they were a good price.

SJR

Blue Flash
05-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Cheers will take a look,probably a "bit of an ask" in all honesty and will try Dreanought on Monday,cars now going into the 2nd week being stood and I need to sort it out now that I know what it is(waiting for items to arrive in the post and eliminating possible causes of the missfire plugs/coil pack etc,even the fuel pump came in for some attention and didn't really expect it to be injector related)cant really afford to go down the avenue of a blocked injector cos if its given up the ghost big time would prefer a straight swop and then can look at refurbing/testing the original and keeping it as a spare.

SJR
06-10-2008, 05:32 PM
The guys on UKSR go through parts like you would not believe (Through upgrades) So I would give them a try. You might have to buy a full set, But they are often very cheap, and with very little use.

They are also very friendly :).

SJR

Blue Flash
06-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks have now sourced one along with some other bits that are taking the scenic route via California via Canada and with a little devine intervention from Scotland and on the way hopefully arriving safely in Yorkshire soon.Thanks Brian and Claire for the "prompt" attention ,realise you probably had bigger worries first thing Monday after the W/end and appreciate you taking the time out....if I ever win the lottery you'll be one of the first to benefit...(part of the deal will be 14psi);)