PDA

View Full Version : X powers wanted sell standard ones cheap

GeoffW
11-09-2008, 12:43 AM
I have a set of standard exhausts I wish to get rid of, say £ 10.00 plus postage and I will donate the £ 10.00 to the club there hardly used just want to get rid :)

If anyone wants to get rid of a set of X powers I am interested, they sounded so good at the last meet,.I could change them over from the zeros when the fancy takes me :)

2V8s
12-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi Geoff,

I could be interested. I have x-powers and they do sound good. But are you talking about a swap for your Zeros or to purchase yourself so you have the 2 sets?

Cheers

Aaron

Tim
12-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Hi Geoff,

I could be interested. I have x-powers and they do sound good. But are you talking about a swap for your Zeros or to purchase yourself so you have the 2 sets?

Cheers

Aaron

Aaron Geoff is keeping the zero's and x-power's but is looking to sell the standard exhausts which came originally with the car. :):cool:

SH4RKY
12-09-2008, 01:05 PM
I was thinking the same geoff. Hoping to find some xpowers very cheap then swap and change with the zeroes depending how obnoixious im feeling :)

Herman
12-09-2008, 07:49 PM
If people want to swap exhaust, depending on mood, why not set up an exhaust exchange:confused:

Say one has X-Powers but would like the Zeros and the other has Zeros but would like to try the X-Powers, meet up, swap exhausts agree on how long and just do it. No need to exchange money, just experience and expertise.

Same could go for originals........

Just a brain wave :)

PS. I do like my X-powers though:D:p

ksilver
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
If people want to swap exhaust, depending on mood, why not set up an exhaust exchange:confused:

Say one has X-Powers but would like the Zeros and the other has Zeros but would like to try the X-Powers, meet up, swap exhausts agree on how long and just do it. No need to exchange money, just experience and expertise.

Bit like a book club????

spartacus
13-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Bit like a book club????

More like a record exchange - after all, you would be swapping "heavy metal" :D

NOCTURNAL
13-09-2008, 10:20 AM
More like a record exchange - after all, you would be swapping "heavy metal" :D

GROOOOOOAAAAANNNNNNNNN:D

Phil
13-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Can I swap my engine for a supercharged one, for, say........a long time? :D

2V8s
23-09-2008, 11:09 PM
well, on a serious note, I have x-powers, and would like to try zeros. So if anyone does want to swap for a period of time, and they live in the south east, I'm up for it........

As for buying your standard boxes, I might also up for that. where are you based in case collection might be an option?

Stu C
24-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Geoff, are they in pretty good nick? Obviously im not expecting new, but if quite good ill take them off you? :)

GeoffW
01-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Geoff, are they in pretty good nick? Obviously im not expecting new, but if quite good ill take them off you? :)

Stu, they were taken off the car when new so never used, only stored behind garage, I could bring them with me when we meet at RAF cosford
in November, gettingin the way now cant bear to scrap them :eek:

Stu C
02-10-2008, 03:59 PM
Stu, they were taken off the car when new so never used, only stored behind garage, I could bring them with me when we meet at RAF cosford
in November, gettingin the way now cant bear to scrap them :eek:

Ah right nice one, when i had a check under the car one of mine seemed to be getting correded a fair bit, so if i can bang on a couple of near enough good un's im happy!

Are you going to coombe end of the month?

GeoffW
03-10-2008, 12:27 AM
certainly am :)

Stu C
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Cool, ill take them then if thats ok with you? :)