PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You...

SJR
14-08-2008, 09:15 PM
...to Peter for taking the time to come and look at what is now my new car this morning. It really put my mind at ease and if it is a foretaste of how helpful Two-Sixties members are then I will be very pleased to join your club. Thanks also to everyone else who has responded to my posts. I joined the MG owners club today. I assume that once I get my membership number I can get full access to this site (obviously once I have completed my questionnaire Tim :D) as I'd like to have a look around your online shop (floormats, heater hose...)?
Thanks again,
Justin

Phil
15-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome, Justin, and hopefully your pleasant first experience of 260s membership will indeed be a foretaste of good things to come.

Once Tim has processed your membership, do browse the shop and let me know what you are interested in.

I have everything in stock at the moment except the mats which we are in the process of building up a second batch, but you will be welcome to put your name down. They are excellent quality too.

Plenty of good reading for you on here to bring yourself up to date with social events, modifications and members experiences.

All the best

Phil

phil@two-sixties.com

pessling
15-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Thats no problem Justin, was nice to met you and have a ride in your beast of a mustang and hopefully stay in touch. Lots of information to find on the site and very helpful and friendly people of which i'm sure you meet eventually. If you need any help or further advice with anything on the car just give me a ring or i can point you in the right direction. One thing to recommend is to change the diff oil since its been sitting around for so long, easy job to do.

Peter

black olive
15-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Welcome Justin, and dont be afraid to ask, even if your question may seem silly :D