PDA

View Full Version : waiting (im)patiently........

Contemporary
18-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Just bought a 2005 55 Rover 75 V8 Contemporary SE in Odyssey Blue. One private owner from new, fsh. Needs a little care, attention and cleaning but otherwise is a solid and well specced example. Drove it home along the M25 from Kent and am now hooked on the V8 burble.

Just waiting for the Gates to open onto the Members area so thought I'd say hello.

Regards

C

Tim
19-07-2008, 06:32 AM
The gates have opened. Good to have you as an owner Mike :)

Peter
19-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Hello Mike, and welcome to the club. Nice to hear of another Rover 75 added to the collection. By the way, Tim, how many 75's and ZT's do we have now? We seem to be steadily approaching the 50% of total production mark, which is pretty good going.

Phil
19-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Hello Mike and welcome,

Don't forget Gaydon next weekend to meet a few of us, if you can. Also, check out the items we are currently offering for sale. The second batch of bespoke carpet mats is now taking orders and while the non-rusting grille badges are still a way off, we can offer the upgraded heater hose, fabric shirt and cap badges, lapel pins etc. Take a look in the shop section.

Are you planning on being the first supercharged R75V8? :)

All the best

Phil

colintf
19-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi and welcome!

See you at MG Fest!

:cool:

Contemporary
19-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Cheers guys. Haven't got a clue whether the heater hose has been done or not. Perhaps you'll take a look when I see you next week at Gaydon?

Phil
20-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Cheers guys. Haven't got a clue whether the heater hose has been done or not. Perhaps you'll take a look when I see you next week at Gaydon?
Sure will. In fact, if the new batch arrives in time, I may have a few with me.