PDA

View Full Version : Complete rear axle/subframe/diff/brakes etc. "Stuff-up" assembly from Longbridge

V8 Martin
18-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I have for sale what is known as a ZT260 rear "stuff-up" assembly, referring to the ability to fix the entire assembly to a 260 bodyshell on the Longbridge production line.

I bought this for £1,350 directly from the factory post-closure and that is the price I am looking for.

I have pictures of it, but briefly, it includes; the entire metal rear subframe, suspension arms including cast trailing arms, all bushes, the Hydratrak differential, driveshafts, rear hubs and brake discs, rear AP brake calipers with pads and flexible hoses, anti-roll bar with brackets & bushes, rear springs (which are the "later" 3-coils at the top type, now known to be the upgraded version) with top mounts, plus probably other bits I've forgotten.

Given the cost of certain parts, particularly brake discs, springs and the differential this seems like fantastic value? It doesn't take up a lot of room in your garage or shed. Obviously its the width of a car minus wheels, but it's only a couple of feet deep & tall.

It will take two strong (preferably three!) men to lift but will fit in the back of most vans.

Any questions, let me know. As I say, I can forward pictures. PM me if you are interested & I'll get right back to you.

PS: See seperate thread for a brand new gearbox too!

V8NDV
03-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Hello,

Is this unit still available ?

Regards Nick de-Vries

V8 Martin
05-11-2008, 08:13 AM
The Stuff-up and gearbox both sold a while ago.

Sorry.

Jules
05-11-2008, 07:02 PM
I know where there is another;)

ColinE
05-11-2008, 08:57 PM
I know where there is another;)

For sale??????