PDA

View Full Version : Last new V8

NickZT
29-04-2008, 06:35 PM
This must be the last new unregistered 75 V8

Here is the add

ROVER 75 4.6 V8 SE 4 Door Saloon (http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classicdd.cfm?Account=AETA80039&VehicleID=AETV92305575)
PLATINUM GOLD, Unregistered Car, Delivery Mileage Only, Price Includes Road Fund Licence, First Registration Fee And Warranty For Life,

Its at SMG Rover Bristol. Bit expensive at £31995.

http://i28.tinypic.com/65bvyb.jpg

BigA
29-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Can't see anyone paying that kind of money. :eek:
Is that a different one from the one SMC bought at auction a couple of months ago?

NickZT
29-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Can't see anyone paying that kind of money. :eek:
Is that a different one from the one SMC bought at auction a couple of months ago?

I think it was A E Wilcox bought that V8 at auction and sold on quite quickly for £20K. A bit of a bargain compared to SMG!!

That V8 has been in their showroom since the demise of MG/R in 2005.. They also have several other new 75/ZT's including a ZT190+ and a couple of CDTi's at £19995 each.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/smgrover/search.cfm?

Nick.

NOCTURNAL
29-04-2008, 10:14 PM
BOB and NO !!

pessling
30-04-2008, 04:49 PM
warrenty for life would be worth it, but at that price no way

Peter

colintf
30-04-2008, 06:48 PM
SMG Bristol have maintained these high prices, and no real shock, still have stock!

:cool:

GeoffW
30-04-2008, 07:54 PM
When I had my Mot done a few weeks ago at AE Wilcox he had a brand new ZTT Diesel in a nice dark red finish, all the protection paper and plastic was in place it even had the pen markings on the windscreen from the factory, I had a good chat with him and he told me he bought quite a few from the factory cheap when things folded.
and as for the prices at SMC Bristol they had a ZR 3 years old for 11K crazy !

Redrover
01-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I think it was A E Wilcox bought that V8 at auction and sold on quite quickly for £20K. A bit of a bargain compared to SMG!!

That V8 has been in their showroom since the demise of MG/R in 2005.. They also have several other new 75/ZT's including a ZT190+ and a couple of CDTi's at £19995 each.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/smgrover/search.cfm?

Nick.
The Wilcox car took a couple of months to sell. I know, as Tim Wilcox said he would be interested in mine when he sold his. Fortunately, I sold mine privately.

Brownie
12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi Guys,

I think that I might be the ?lucky? culprit who bought the Wilcox V8, if the car you?re referring to is a Royal Blue (LK57 GDO). I?ve not long joined the web site and this is my first post.

Are there any members in/around Southampton area? I?d be interested in getting together and going over the ?modifications? recommended for the V8s.

Cheers for now

Donald

Tim
12-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Guys,

I think that I might be the ?lucky? culprit who bought the Wilcox V8, if the car you?re referring to is a Royal Blue (LK57 GDO). I?ve not long joined the web site and this is my first post.

Are there any members in/around Southampton area? I?d be interested in getting together and going over the ?modifications? recommended for the V8s.

Cheers for now

Donald

Yes lucky :)

Don't forget to complete your questionnaire Donald. You are only viewing a small part of the site. ;)

NickZT
12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi Guys,

Cheers for now

Donald

That's the one. It was pre registered as 57. You got alot of car for your money there.

Nick.

colintf
13-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi Donald and welcome!

yes your lucky!

I'm lucky, as AE Wilcox are on my doorstep (well, nearly)!

:cool:

BigA
13-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Donald - Lucky man - and welcome!

Depending on where you are in Southampton I could be less than an hour away in Newbury -which is also the residential area for Spunagain. He bought his car new but I only joined the enlightened last December.
Maybe we could get together for mini meet one weekend?
Let's discuss on PM or email
A

spunagain
14-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Or Perhaps a quick beer during the week (after 8 when kids are in bed!:))