PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

GeoffW
24-04-2008, 01:12 AM
If anybody knows the whereabouts of a set of folding mirrors and an electric rear blind please let me know, these are my next projects to make the car 'complete ':) I met up with a chap called euro rover at longbridge who has fittted the above items with success, he also showed me his freeview tuner there around 35.00 on e bay and just plug into the AV socket on module in boot easy

BigA
24-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Geoff,

I think Eddy - edzios, has a set of folding mirrors for sale soon unless he sold tham with the car.
But I was also hoping to buy them so if you hear of any around let me know plse and I'll do the same

A

GeoffW
25-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks Matey will do likewise, I spoke to a chap eurorover who just connected his to a six pin relay so when ignition is off mirrors fold in and when ignition is on mirrors fold out.

Phil
25-04-2008, 11:01 AM
SMC Trading are getting some new electric rear blinds in at the end of next week. No prices yet.

SMC Trading
25-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Beat me to it, they should be in by the end of next week all being well ;)

GeoffW
05-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Bought one last friday from SMC thanks guys very helpfull :) and thanks to the 75 & ZT club as they have a 9 page pdf file to download and print out , very helpfull

Phil
06-05-2008, 09:11 AM
How much Geoff?

GeoffW
06-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I think it was around £ 140 ish inc postage that includes new parcel shelf as well . the switch was 35.00 from Rimmer but no luck with the 5 hole switch panel in technical silver it looks like i will be buying a dremmell and cutting the hole my self, shouldnt be a problem just time consuming .

edzios
07-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Still not got around to list all the bits
But Yes, I still have the Brand New Pair of Folding Mirrors, not got around to listing them on ebay, but yes they are for sale
Also, I have the instrument cluster switch, which includes the button to operate the folding mirrors, how rare is that!
Listing them individually may be the best option to attract a greater audience
However, please, only sensible offers, I think the price I paid for them is well known!
I will have the full list of parts for sale, ready to post, with pictures, by the week-end
Eddy

GeoffW
07-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Thanks Eddy PM sent