PDA

View Full Version : Apex Wheel

pessling
08-02-2008, 05:58 PM
After much thought i believe that one spare in the boot and one spare wheel is all i need, so have one spare apex up for grabs. not kerbed what so ever, original mg rover colours in excellent condition. will include centre cap with the wheel. Will post photos if requested.

Collection prefered, but willing to post for additional fee.

PM me offers if interested i have a figure in mind that i will sell for.

offer on here first before posting on other forums if no interest.

Peter

Tim
08-02-2008, 07:42 PM
I'll have it Peter. :)

Ajay
08-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Just logged on after returning home from a trip to York. The word "NUTS" springs to mind :rolleyes: as just had to replace a bent rim thanks to a pot hole.

Don't suppose you happen to have any others laying around that you don't want Peter?

pessling
09-02-2008, 11:39 AM
thats the last one i'm afraid. have a spare in the boot and one spare just in case.

SH4RKY
11-02-2008, 01:51 PM
hehe, 3 spares? Were you using them as coffee tables?? :)

pessling
11-02-2008, 05:50 PM
well i wanted some spare, and they come up on ebay last year and brought four, had them all refurbished and all the refurbished ones are now on my car. sold two at gaydon meet, and have two spare, one to be sold and one spare, for a just in case i fook a wheel, i'm extra careful now, touch wood.

Martin Warner
13-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi I am looking for a spare. I believe an Apex is the style that I want. Is there a wheel still available?

pessling
13-02-2008, 05:51 PM
i am awaiting a PM from colin, if he doesn't then it goes to the next person Tim i'm afraid.