PDA

View Full Version : Lexus lights

AndyG
04-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Do you know about these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-75-SALOON-MG-ZT-REAR-TAIL-LIGHTS-CHROME-LEXUS_W0QQitemZ120167259436QQihZ002QQcategoryZ7224 6QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Not for ZTT:(

Manxmann
04-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Do you know about these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-75-SALOON-MG-ZT-REAR-TAIL-LIGHTS-CHROME-LEXUS_W0QQitemZ120167259436QQihZ002QQcategoryZ7224 6QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Not for ZTT:(

Oh yes ;), have a pair on my 160+. There are well made and in my opinion freshen the look of the car.

Mine are the 'dark grey' style though not the silvers.

I'm just waiting for the weather to give me a break and they'll be transfered over to my new baby (vin 42 Xpower Grey SE)

Redrover
05-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Lucky you Manxmann to be on the island. On a nice dry Sunday you can join the bikers on a thrash around the TT circuit - no speed limit on half of it - and then enjoy a hot chocolate at the Calf whilst watching the seals at play. Miss my days there.

Have to say I would prefer the LED lights now being fitted to the MG7.

black olive
05-02-2008, 01:51 PM
godawful looking contraptions :rolleyes:

Blue Flash
05-02-2008, 03:34 PM
"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder".......:eek:

Manxmann
08-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Lucky you Manxmann to be on the island. On a nice dry Sunday you can join the bikers on a thrash around the TT circuit - no speed limit on half of it - and then enjoy a hot chocolate at the Calf whilst watching the seals at play. Miss my days there.

Have to say I would prefer the LED lights now being fitted to the MG7.

It certainly has it's moments :rolleyes:

ADRENALIN-RUSH
21-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh yes ;), have a pair on my 160+. There are well made and in my opinion freshen the look of the car.

Mine are the 'dark grey' style though not the silvers.

I'm just waiting for the weather to give me a break and they'll be transfered over to my new baby (vin 42 Xpower Grey SE)

Keep looking at them and thinking do I or don't I Had a word with Roger Parker re the MG7 lights when/If in the uk If is a yes when is ?????????
Are you going to Beaulie ? If so I can have a look and make up my mind

Manxmann
22-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Keep looking at them and thinking do I or don't I Had a word with Roger Parker re the MG7 lights when/If in the uk If is a yes when is ?????????
Are you going to Beaulie ? If so I can have a look and make up my mind

I wish I could but sadly not.

The lights are now safely in place on '42',

The Accufabs sitting on the kitchen worktop waiting for the weekend,

The Zero's are on order from Kevin,

Now all I need to do is sell the 160 and life is perfect.:D