PDA

View Full Version : Heater Valve Engine compartment

Herman
06-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi,
Looking for the (in)famous heater valve (the one in the plenum)
Found that mine has broken, shaft and valve diconnected.
I only need the valve as the actuator is working fine.
If anyone has one available please send me a PM.

Thanks

black olive
08-01-2008, 02:40 PM
have you tried lates over on the 75 and ZT owners club- he may have some left

Herman
08-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks,

Just send him a mail.
Also working with MGOC at the moment to see if it can be done under warranty. Have to say they are very helpful. Can't see any point in driving to High Wycombe with the MGOC nearby:)

Herman
11-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks,

Just send him a mail.
Also working with MGOC at the moment to see if it can be done under warranty. Have to say they are very helpful. Can't see any point in driving to High Wycombe with the MGOC nearby:)

Car will be in for minor surgery next Saturday to get a valve transplant :D Under warranty. Thanks goes to Ian (MGOC) for making this happen

Tanz
11-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Car will be in for minor surgery next Saturday to get a valve transplant :D Under warranty. Thanks goes to Ian (MGOC) for making this happen

Good news, how is it on warranty though? is it from the garage you bought the car from?mines also gone so i'm intrested too

Herman
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Good news, how is it on warranty though? is it from the garage you bought the car from?mines also gone so i'm intrested too

Warranty is through a warranty company. SMC uses Car Care Plan.
You don't have to go to the dealer you bought it from but can use any approved repairer. Call the warranty company and they should be able to point you to one near you.

Valve retails for approx £340.00 incl.VAT