PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Colin Curtis
03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi Everyone, I would just like to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a confirmed petrol head and have been living with my 260 for just over 2 years now. The car is an ex demonstrator/managers car that I bought from the MG dealer in Winchester, at the time I had already made my mind up to buy one and was waiting for the prices to drop to around 15 grand before I jumped in. Then when MG went into receivership I decided to jump in early so that I wouldn't miss out. It is a phase 1 model, chassis number 157 in the colour of Nightshade. There was 14k on the clock when I picked it up and now has 37k and has run pretty well, only had one top hose blown (I have a theory on that one), I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that. The wheels have been replaced with apex's and the suspension has been upgraded with a VHS Handeling kit, big improvement. I have spoken to Tim before, we met at Goodwood, earlier this year. I would like to wish everyone well and look foreward to meeting other members in the not too distant future.

Kind regards to all Colin C.

reverie158
04-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Welcome!

Have to admit the Nightshade is an excellent colour!

Cheers

Justin

Tim
04-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Hello Colin and welcome

Don't forget to complete the questionnaire, will give you access to the owners area. :)

pessling
04-12-2007, 08:34 PM
hello and welcome to the club. Loads of information to keep busy for ages. any questions just ask and i'm sure one of us will be able to answer it.

Peter

SH4RKY
05-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Welcome.

Nightshade? any pics?

:)

colintf
05-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Hi Colin

and welcome!

:cool: