PDA

View Full Version : MG-ZT-T 260/400 SE, Dreadnought Supercharged.

David111
27-11-2022, 04:29 PM
MG ZT-T 260/400 SE Dreadnought Supercharged, Royal Blue, 107,150 miles, VIN #575
For Sale £16,850

* Withdrawn from sale 27/09/2023 *

16014 16015 16016

I am reluctantly offering for sale 575, a Royal Blue ZT-T-400 SE, it was bought with the plan to be a long term keeper but recent changes of circumstances have resulted in the sad decision to sell this superb rare car.

Summary
First registered July 2004. Number 575
4 previous owners (including me)
SE specification, includes electric sunroof, electric and heated seats, cruise control, xenon headlights, aircon, multifunction steering wheel, Harman Kardon music system, power fold mirrors - all working.
Cream Oxford leather sports seats
Two keys and all original handbooks.
MOT to 29 September 2023 with no advisories
Current mileage 107140
Dreadnought fitted Kenne Bell supercharger together with a Ford racing Cobra clutch (documentation on file).
Zero exhaust tail boxes
Original purchase (original number plates still on car) documentation on file plus all service and MOT information and documentation since 32263 miles in 2007.

Service History
Car has been wonderfully looked after by the previous owner (who owned the car from 2007 at approx. 40,000 miles) with annual servicing and comprehensive maintenance at a Rover Dealership garage up until I bought the car in April 2022.
This includes:
Front shocks replaced at 83868 in 2014
Alternator replaced at 86242 in 2014
Black Olive heater valve fitted at 90912 in 2015
Modified handbrake compensator fitted at 93455 in 2016
Battery and all belts replaced including supercharger belt (old belt kept as spare)
Alloys refurbished in 2018 , still look great apart from slight marking on one wheel
Rear subframe, coils and spark plugs replaced in 2019
Front discs and pads with o/s caliper replaced in 2020
Windscreen washer pump and oil pressure switch replaced February 2022 with oil service.
Tyres are currently: Front Goodyears replaced in 2022 with 7mm tread and rear Toyos with 4mm tread. Spare Apex Alloy wheel and non directional tyre in its own case included.

Interior
In very nice condition, some slight creasing on front bolsters, has MG over-mats.
Rear tonneau cover / mesh screen all works well.
Full interior professional valet including leather care in November 2022.
Although the CD and Radio work fine, I can't get the Sat Nav or TV to work!

Exterior
Front and rear bumpers together with the bonnet was professionally resprayed summer 2022 with replacement MG Mustang badges fitted.
Complete car had an extensive professional exterior detail in November 2022 New paintwork had a one stage and old paintwork 2 stage machine polish to bring out the lovely Royal Blue colour.
It then had a 2 year Gtechniq ceramic coating applied.
are a 2-3 of spots were the lacquer is missing and a couple of marks, overall the paintwork is not 100% perfect but is very nice, especially for a 18 year car! On the rear door there is a little blistering on the black frame.

Supercharger
The previous owner arranged for the Kenne Bell Supercharger by Dreadnought at Callender by Brian Luti in October 2008 at 47183 miles.
It delivers approx. 400bhp in a smooth linear manner and brings the Mustang V8 to life, a real delight to drive. I believe that of the 30 Dreadnought supercharger conversions, only 7 were tourers.

Spare Parts Included
On a previous garage inspection (and their MOT) the following outstanding points were noted: Brake pipe corroded/covered in grease o/s front and rear springs with surface rust.

The following parts have been purchased with approx value of £700 are included in the price:
-Rear Springs x 2
-Bilstein rear shock absorbers x 2-
-Bilstein Rear anti rollbar shock absorbers x 2-
-Prepared brake pipe with all fittings for o/s front
-Kenne Belle gear oil x 7
-Rear Discs x 2

Whilst I would be happy to take anyone out in 575, but request that test drives are only with proof of insurance saying that you are covered to drive this particular car.

Hopefully I provided an accurate description of the car, but of course am happy to answer any questions and provide further info.
Am listing this car at this price initially with Two-Sixties as I know that my fellow members appreciate this wonderful car and will hopefully find it a new home!

£16850.00 (including spare parts as above).

Location Haywards Heath, Sussex.
Contact via PM or email: davidvince170@gmail.com