PDA

View Full Version : Black oak trim

Ryszard
08-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Hi,a long shot but I'm after the Black Oak trim fascias that go below the eyebrow,my dash is Black Oak but the items below the eyebrow are the plain silver,it would be nice to match everything up.Regards Ryszard.

Nich
08-02-2022, 08:19 AM
Hi,a long shot but I'm after the Black Oak trim fascias that go below the eyebrow,my dash is Black Oak but the items below the eyebrow are the plain silver,it would be nice to match everything up.Regards Ryszard.

Did you not manage to get any of the attachments open in the email I sent you regarding full membership of the forum Ryszard?

Nich.

Ryszard
08-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Hi,I did eventually get to open one of the documents, replied to the questions and sent it back,I'll pm you to explain how I did it so hopefully see what I did wrong again.Regards Ry...

Tim
08-02-2022, 11:01 PM
You did nothing wrong Ryszard, it was my fault missing the email with your details in. Apologies

Hi,I did eventually get to open one of the documents, replied to the questions and sent it back,I'll pm you to explain how I did it so hopefully see what I did wrong again.Regards Ry...

Ryszard
09-02-2022, 12:32 AM
Hi Tim,thanks for the update,glad to be part of the gang.Regards Ry.....