PDA

View Full Version : New member

Biggs
16-10-2021, 06:40 PM
Hello all

Just wanted to say hello. I've just purchased my first MG ZT260. I've had many other rovers/mg's in the past but always wanted the V8.

David
16-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Hello all

Just wanted to say hello. I've just purchased my first MG ZT260. I've had many other rovers/mg's in the past but always wanted the V8.

Congratulations! What colour? Do you have some photos, maybe? VIN number (last 3 digits) would be good to know, since we may already know the car even.

I think you should consider joining as a full member to get full benefit of the wealth of information here, and advice from members on "members-only" threads.
Just send a PM to Tim or email mods.twosixties@gmail.com for a questionnaire to be sent to your email. You need to be a member of the MGOC, and then Two-Sixties membership is free.

Big welcome (no pun intended!),

David

Biggs
16-10-2021, 07:34 PM
Questionaire has just been sent through and being filled out as we speak.

Back the car....Pearl black, saloon, vin ending in 233. Fairly basic model being a non SE. Does have a sunroof though.... ill get some pics sorted

Navy 99
17-10-2021, 11:29 PM
Hello I am a new member as well, once you have full membership finding out things about the 260 from the site is easy. This is a well informed site and there are a lot of expert advice as well. Enjoy your 260 as I am doing.
Thomas.

Biggs
18-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Thanks buddy