PDA

View Full Version : #431 ZT-T for sale 78000miles £9000

Burwell Mike
30-06-2021, 03:10 PM
* Now Sold 06/07/21 *

​With some regret the time has come after nearly 10 years to let another enthusiast enjoy #431

The car is only being advertised on the Two-Sixties forum initially

#431 is a 2004 Trophy Blue ZT-T (non SE) £9000 78000 miles, MOT to April 2022
Located near Cambridge

Extras include:

Sunroof
Android Head unit (instant boot) with DAB and front and rear cameras
Load cover with fitted luggage/dog guard
Tow bar with full electrics hookup (only used for bike platform)

Dual climate control - that actually works!

Recent major maintenance items:

New shocks and springs fitted all round at 69000 (2 years ago)
New front calipers/discs/hoses/bearings at 74000 miles
New Spark plugs and MSD COP's at 76500
New Yuasa battery fitted 1 year ago

#431 featured in MGOC magazine August 2020 where you can read about some of my adventures with the car.

Full log available of all maintenance carried out under my ownership (send me a PM for a copy).

In very good condition for age both inside and out. Some stone chips to front bumper and small paint blister on bonnet. Wheels in fair condition with some lacquer lift on a couple of them. Conti Sports fitted all round fronts in good condition, rears will need replacing soon (advisory at last MOT).

I have a garage full of spares including Drive shafts and Inlet Manifold. Send me a PM for full list. These are not included in sale price although happy to sell with car for an agreed sum. (Spares will be held for car purchaser to have first option on them)

Send me a PM for more information or ring zero 771 zero two five six six six zero

David
30-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Made an entry in the 'Complete List of 260s For Sale' for you Mike. Please PM me of any changes, advertising etc., so that I can keep them "in sync".
Ta!

Best of luck with the sale. You couldn't be persuaded to change your mind, maybe? :(

David

Burwell Mike
02-07-2021, 07:24 AM
Many thanks David,

I have made some minor changes (added model year) and added contact number.

I could very easily be persuaded to change my mind, but having now been persuaded to go down the hybrid route I need space - not to mention a means of paying for a new car!! I have gone for the MG HS hybrid which claims 255hp so not far short of the 260. I have to say on the test drive when I put my foot down you effortlessly get pressed into the back of the seat, but somehow it is just not the same without the V8 sound track! I am sure that I will miss it as like yours 431 was used regularly and is part of the family :(

Mike

Made an entry in the 'Complete List of 260s For Sale' for you Mike. Please PM me of any changes, advertising etc., so that I can keep them "in sync".
Ta!

Best of luck with the sale. You couldn't be persuaded to change your mind, maybe? :(

David

Burwell Mike
06-07-2021, 03:48 PM
Hi All, #431 is now sold. It is going to an enthusiast who will no doubt make himself know to the Two-Sixties community soon.

Thanks all for the help and advice offered through the forum during my 9 years of being the custodian of #431. I am sure that I will miss the car and the 260 community:(

Mike

Pete
06-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Mike
Sent a pm 4 days ago.

Pete

Burwell Mike
06-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Sorry Pete, I thought I had replied with the list of spares but now can't see it in my sent box so not sure what happened. Spares have now gone with the car to new owner
Mike
Sent a pm 4 days ago.

Pete

Tim
07-07-2021, 11:23 PM
Do pop in and visit Mike, and good luck.

Hi All, #431 is now sold. It is going to an enthusiast who will no doubt make himself know to the Two-Sixties community soon.

Thanks all for the help and advice offered through the forum during my 9 years of being the custodian of #431. I am sure that I will miss the car and the 260 community:(

Mike