PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful 2004 mk2 ZT260SE, low miles

dubbs
11-06-2007, 09:45 PM
She's up for sale folks.... not only has she only done 13k miles but she's fully loaded with SE spec plus a few other features in beautiful Pearl Black. Build number 474. Need more space for expanding family so unfortunately the pride and joy goes for an estate...

In addition I have an SMC Warranty valid until January 2008 which covers pretty much everything on the car up to the value of the car. This will be transferred FOC.

Details:

"54" 2004 Model (so mk2 obviously)
13,000 miles with Full SH and SMC Warranty (transferred FOC) until Jan 2008
Spec includes:
Xenon lamps with "follow me home"
Headlamp powerwash
Parking Distance Control
Black leather seats, rear seats fold +ski hatch
Power and heated seats
Power Mirrors and autodimming rear view
Remote tailgate release
Electric Sunroof and factory tinted windows
Dual zone climate control
SatNav/TV
Trafficmaster integrated into dashboard and satnav
Cruise Control
... sure I've forgotten some bits!

I've had Zero's fitted but still have the original rear boxes should someone want to put back to standard.

4000 miles until the next service is due... wheels definitely need a refurb (typical parking scuffs) but not a major issue - apart from that she's spot on.
Have a look at her pistonheads ad here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/183417.htm

DON'T FORGET: She comes with Zero's back boxes and the lifetime guarantee they come with along with the standard boxes. In addition the SMC warranty will be transferred and covers pretty much everything to full cost of the vehicle and no claim limit.

I'd be prepared to accept 11.5k for her - if interested then give me a call on 07841 143322.