PDA

View Full Version : Complete List of 260s FOR SALE, small changes.

David
12-05-2021, 02:12 PM
Complete List of 260s FOR SALE, a couple of small changes...

As you've probably noticed, the listing of cars for sale in the 'Complete List of 260s FOR SALE' thread are in reverse order, that is to say the most recently listed are "up top", unlike almost all other Forum threads. You get the most relevant information first!

From now on, when a car is re-listed, listed in another publication, or simply re-confirmed as being for sale, it will be 'promoted' to the top of the list, and the title changed to show that. That re-shuffling will be done monthly.

I think this is a fairer way of help sellers who are actively trying to sell their cars, as opposed to others, often listing highly priced "sleepers", simply waiting for years on the off-chance of passing trade! I hope this will particularly help Members who are genuinely listing their cars on the Forum.

To anyone currently listing a car, please remember to PM me if the car is either sold or withdrawn from sale. I will contact 'Forum only' sellers roughly every 6 weeks to confirm availability, but if I cannot get a reply after a couple of attempts, I will assume that the car is no longer available and remove it from the list.
Any For Sale posts made by members themselves in the main Cars for Sale thread will be unaffected of course, unless I am instructed otherwise.

If you think those small changes are not a good idea, please let me know. Equally, if you have any suggestions as to other improvements which could be made, please do the same. :)

Finally, you can be assured that over 40 searches are made of media, worldwide at least twice a day, to keep the list as "Complete..." as possible, but if you see I car for sale that I have missed, please PM me ... in the meantime, you can always find up to date information in the Complete List of 260s FOR SALE (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/showthread.php?13272-Complete-List-of-260s-FOR-SALE) and the Complete List of 260s SOLD in 2021. (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/showthread.php?17809-Complete-List-of-260s-SOLD-in-2021)

David

Nich
12-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Many thanks David, your efforts are much appreciated.

Nich.