PDA

View Full Version : Search software for original GPS in French

leyves38
17-08-2020, 09:07 AM
Hello Following the purchase of MG ZT 260 in the Netherlands that I registered in France. This car has GPS in English and German. I want to use gps in French but there is only German or English. I have I tried to put in French with the T4 computer but the one if when I want to switch to French tells me to put the gps installation CD Or I can find the software to switch the gps to French. Sincerely Yves

David
17-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Hello Following the purchase of MG ZT 260 in the Netherlands that I registered in France. This car has GPS in English and German. I want to use gps in French but there is only German or English. I have I tried to put in French with the T4 computer but the one if when I want to switch to French tells me to put the gps installation CD Or I can find the software to switch the gps to French. Sincerely YvesIf you read the thread earlier you posted on, or talk to 'scoubix' (Nicolas), you will see that you will need a navigation computer unit in the boot that has the language you require "built in" as one of the 3 languages. Very difficult to add a different one.

If you have the Hi-Line TV screen navigation system, I have a BMW Mini Mk.4 DVD SatNav computer/drive unit in Italian/French/German unit for sale, including V.32 SW (Euro 90 + postage), which should be a "plug and play" replacement for the CD-based MGR unit I assume you have in your boot. All you would need would be a BMW maps DVD.

Maybe it would work with the low-line navigation (the one without the TV screen), but I am not 100% sure of that.

Send me a PM (personal message) please?

David

leyves38
17-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Bonjour
Merci pour votre réponse .Je vous envoie message en privé.Cordialement Yves

leyves38
21-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Bonsoir
Je vous remercie tous et toutes pour vos réponses .Pour regler mon probleme j'ai trouvé une unité d'occasion celle qui est dans le coffre en français et mon problème est réglé.
Cordialement Yves