PDA

View Full Version : New member here 👋

The New Trixie-Lee
08-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Hi guys,

As some of you may already know I have bought chassis no. 51 off J Brickell today. I am in love with Trixie already and look forward to ownership and bringing her along to some events and meets. I'm based in Cornwall so if you're in the area say hi and let's meet up one weekend.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Marc

colintf
08-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Hi Marc and welcome.
where you to? I'm North Cornwall originally :)

Nich
08-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Welcome along Marc, you need to go GREEN (Full membership)!

Nich.

Scarlet Fever
10-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Hi Marc, welcome from me too, good to see you on here as well as social media. Lots of info on here in the archive, plus loads of very knowledgeable folk to ask questions of too.

The New Trixie-Lee
05-04-2020, 04:15 PM
Hi Marc and welcome.
where you to? I'm North Cornwall originally :)

Hi Colin,

I'm in the Liskeard/Looe area of Cornwall. Good to see there's actually quite a few in Cornwall.

The New Trixie-Lee
05-04-2020, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I must admit I'm more of a Facebook page user for ease of access as I rarely fire up my laptop, and the forum is a bit cumbersome when used on a phone.

Nich
05-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I must admit I'm more of a Facebook page user for ease of access as I rarely fire up my laptop, and the forum is a bit cumbersome when used on a phone.

Welcome to the forum Marc. Don't forget there is a mobile version of the forum available. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and there is a dropdown box where you can select mobile version. It's a bit 'buggy' but at least you can see everything. You also need to get your questionnaire back to Tim to get full membership to get full access to the whole site, very worthwhile, even on a phone!

Nich.

The New Trixie-Lee
05-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Marc. Don't forget there is a mobile version of the forum available. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and there is a dropdown box where you can select mobile version. It's a bit 'buggy' but at least you can see everything. You also need to get your questionnaire back to Tim to get full membership to get full access to the whole site, very worthwhile, even on a phone!

Nich.

Thanks for that info. It's much better on my phone now 😁 I'll get that questionnaire done now

David
05-04-2020, 07:42 PM
Welcome Marc from me and 'Olive' (my Rover 75 V8), in Holland.

David

Malcolmr
05-04-2020, 11:02 PM
Welcome from old 206 Downunder, Marc :-)

Malcolm

Bainzi
06-04-2020, 08:24 PM
Welcome Marc