PDA

View Full Version : Rear subframe

Daren
02-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Hi there, can somebody help me locate a rear subframe for my ZT?
Apparently you can buy them off this site but I can?t see where?
Have tried to access the eshop but it says I need a login code?
Thanks Daren

David
02-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Hi there, can somebody help me locate a rear subframe for my ZT?
Apparently you can buy them off this site but I can?t see where?
Have tried to access the eshop but it says I need a login code?
Thanks Daren
Welcome to the Forum !

Please let us know a bit about your car, VIN# etc. if you would like to?

To access the club-shop, first you will need to join as a full member, Daren. Send a Private Message to "Tim" with your email address, and ask for the questionnaire to be mailed to you. Alternatively email to mods.twosixties@gmail.com (mods.twosixties@gmail.com) for Tim's attention.

David

Daren
02-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Hi David, I’ve sent all my car detail in about 3wks ago, I couldn’t download the questionnaire because I haven’t got a laptop but spend hours writing all the answers down and sent them in!
Thanks Daren

Tim
03-01-2019, 09:39 AM
Daren, I've just pulled you out of the spam bin and will sort out changing your access shortly.

If you PM Dominic22 he will help you out on the subframe.

Hi David, I’ve sent all my car detail in about 3wks ago, I couldn’t download the questionnaire because I haven’t got a laptop but spend hours writing all the answers down and sent them in!
Thanks Daren

torque2me
05-01-2019, 07:20 AM
Did anyone look into get these fabricated in better quality steel. Have a friend who is a magician with SS. Wonder what he would charge?

A higher quality is always better to have as long as the price is not so high that buyers are put off. I would think that you would need a sub-frame for your mate to quote. Perhaps borrow the one from Dom.

regards, Kev