PDA

View Full Version : Dark oak steering wheel and gear lever surround and rear leather seat

Moose
30-06-2017, 12:24 AM
As can be seen im after a dark oak steering wheel and a dark oak manual gear lever surround.

I understand these will be incredibly hard to source and may only appear once so.eone is breaking a v8 zt.

Lastly is the rear bench seat. I have a full leather interior but the back seat has got a tear in the centre of the seat. May have to be reupholstered but though i would try the forum first and foremost.

Many thanks

Sam

SCP440
30-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Hydro dipping might be the easiest way of getting the manual gear lever surround.

The rear seat is the same as a standard Leather ZT so that should widen your options.

Steve

Nich
30-06-2017, 11:34 AM
As can be seen im after a dark oak steering wheel and a dark oak manual gear lever surround.

I understand these will be incredibly hard to source and may only appear once so.eone is breaking a v8 zt.

Lastly is the rear bench seat. I have a full leather interior but the back seat has got a tear in the centre of the seat. May have to be reupholstered but though i would try the forum first and foremost.

Many thanks

Sam

It's about time you returned your questionnaire to Tim to get full membership Sam. That way you will get access to the major part of the forum and see if you can find any solutions there.

Nich.

Moose
30-06-2017, 12:22 PM
It's about time you returned your questionnaire to Tim to get full membership Sam. That way you will get access to the major part of the forum and see if you can find any solutions there.

Nich.

Agreed, sent him an email asking for a copy again so i can finalise it this time round.