PDA

View Full Version : Rare Black 27k zt400

Moose
21-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Looking to see if there is much interest for in the new year on my zt400. It is with great regret im having to sell due to another car being the workhorse and the mg gets used maybe once a month so cannot justify having two supercharged v8 gas guzzlers.
Conversion done by dreadnought so as many know it is 1 of around 30.
Just been fully serviced and passed mot the other month no problems.
As you can see from the title it has done a very minimal 27k miles but may go up slightly by the new year.
Retro fitted touch screen sat nav
Updated stereo speakers
Dreadnought supercharger
Good service history with lots of receipts
Xpower exhausts
Mg7 rear lights
Sunroof
Electric blind

I can see there are a few people looking and prices do genuinely seem to be on the rise slowly but surely. This really is an excellent example which is a credit to its previous owners.

As i said just putting the feelers out and seeing what people are offering seeing as non supercharged models with twice as much mileage are going for over 10k as a benchmark.

Looking for offers around the 15k mark.

Enquiries pm or contact on 0seven8four3one0seven9five0

cranepete
21-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Is there a huge difference on fuel economy with the super charger for everyday driving?

Les4048
21-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Is there a huge difference on fuel economy with the super charger for everyday driving?

It is better if you don't go silly with it

Les4048
21-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Looking to see if there is much interest for in the new year on my zt400. It is with great regret im having to sell due to another car being the workhorse and the mg gets used maybe once a month so cannot justify having two supercharged v8 gas guzzlers.
Conversion done by dreadnought so as many know it is 1 of around 30.
Just been fully serviced and passed mot the other month no problems.
As you can see from the title it has done a very minimal 27k miles but may go up slightly by the new year.
Retro fitted touch screen sat nav
Updated stereo speakers
Dreadnought supercharger
Good service history with lots of receipts
Xpower exhausts
Mg7 rear lights
Sunroof
Electric blind

I can see there are a few people looking and prices do genuinely seem to be on the rise slowly but surely. This really is an excellent example which is a credit to its previous owners.

As i said just putting the feelers out and seeing what people are offering seeing as non supercharged models with twice as much mileage are going for over 10k as a benchmark.

Looking for offers around the 15k mark.

i feel your in the right ball park figure if not a little bit higher for the right car i.e. £16,000 ish