PDA

View Full Version : ZT 260 SE for sale

robert.jamieson
14-08-2016, 12:21 AM
I've decided to sell my ZT to help fund the purchase of a new Mustang V8.

Mine is build no. 566, thus MKII face lifted model.
SE specification, but also has all the other options apart from HK stereo upgrade.
It was registered before the current tax system came in so much cheaper than later registered cars.
It's like new! Absolutely stunning!
It won car of show at 2015 Newport Pagnell concours car show, and has covered less than 1K miles since.
British racing green with cream leather, rare Monogram edition.
11.4K miles, yes, you did read that right!
Full MG service history, just had C service at over £500, as well as new tyres etc...
12 months MOT.
Zero rear back boxes £500. Sounds awesome! Original boxes included.
MG7 mud flaps.
Fuel clip fitted.
Uprated heater hose fitted.
Comes with bespoke luxury fitted car cover, green with black piping and MG emblem £450.
Spare set of new ZT 260 mats unused.
Spare Black Olive heater valve unused.
Spare set of front MGR mudflaps unused.
Front MG seat covers.
Full set of sales documents and brochures.
Every receipt for all works undertaken since new.
2 owners including me.

This is a beautiful rare car in amazing condition, and I dare say probably one of best out there, if not the best!

I am asking £12K no offers. The car is worth every penny, and some! I'm only selling to realise my dream of owning a Mustang, that is RHD.

If you are genuinely interested, ring me on 07seven08578two47 (tel:07708578247). I can provide pictures if you email me at rjamieson69@yahoo.com I don't often check messages on this forum so ring or email me.

Cheers

Rob Jamieson

robert.jamieson
20-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Car now booked into November auction at Anglia Classic Car Auctions. Guide price of £12-14K.

I may stop marketing the car soon, and see what happens in the auction as the chap seems to think he can get me more than I am currently asking. Also, getting fed up responding to emails from the eBay advert with questions about things I have clearly said in the advert, and not to then hear anything back. Quite annoying, but that's car selling I suppose.

I really just want the car to go to an enthusiast whom will cherish it and enjoy it, like I have. It deserves that! It will also help with the guilt I am felling at letting it go, to fund the new Mustang.

robert.jamieson
21-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Sale agreed at asking price. Deposit taken.

Gutted, but also relieved it is going to a really nice chap, and a former Rover employee! I'm very confident he will look after it, cherish and maintain it like I have.

Thanks again to all those on this forum whom have helped me with queries and useful tech. advice. It's been six great years of fun, but it's time to move on. You can't keep em all, says the misses!

Cheers

Rob

Les4048
21-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Sale agreed at asking price. Deposit taken.

Gutted, but also relieved it is going to a really nice chap, and a former Rover employee! I'm very confident he will look after it, cherish and maintain it like I have.

Thanks again to all those on this forum whom have helped me with queries and useful tech. advice. It's been six great years of fun, but it's time to move on. You can't keep em all, says the misses!

Cheers

Rob

Fatastic news Rob and one in the eye for all the doubters

Jez Marsh
21-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Great news Rob.

Tim
24-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Excellent! Good luck Rob. Post picture of the Mustang when you get it.