PDA

View Full Version : MG ZT260 Parts for sale

Big Frank
11-07-2016, 04:13 PM
MG ZT 260 Parts for sale updated 15/07/16

I hopefully have managed to attach a list of the remaining parts that I have for sale. Please pm me if there is anything that you are interested in - revised list attached

Regards

Big Frank.

MG ZT 260 List of spare parts.docx (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8622&d=1468249087)

Last edited by Big Frank (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/posthistory.php?p=169556); Today at 03:59 PM. Reason: updated attachment.

NOCTURNAL
06-04-2017, 03:20 PM
DID YOU SELL ALL YOUR PARTS bIG fRANK? IF NOT PLEASE GIVE ME A PING OR A BELL :)

CHEERS , nICK

joshjoshua
17-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi, how about alternator?

Nich
17-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Hi, how about alternator?

According to his updated list he still has two for sale Rain.

Nich.

joshjoshua
17-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Thanks Nich. The problem is that something discharge the battery so the car won't start in the morning. The alternator has been repaired several times but nothing has been discovered. Have solved the problem fitting a switch under the bonnet to disconnect the battery but I know this is not correct solution. Leaving Estonia last week for POL alternator was disconnected and the battery is full. That's why I'm thinking to replace alternator. Shall I send a PM to Big Frank?
BTW did you visit POL and Ragley Hall last weekend?

Nich
17-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Thanks Nich. The problem is that something discharge the battery so the car won't start in the morning. The alternator has been repaired several times but nothing has been discovered. Have solved the problem fitting a switch under the bonnet to disconnect the battery but I know this is not correct solution. Leaving Estonia last week for POL alternator was disconnected and the battery is full. That's why I'm thinking to replace alternator. Shall I send a PM to Big Frank?
BTW did you visit POL and Ragley Hall last weekend?

Have you got the Hi Line with SatNav? If it doesn't shut down properly it can lead to battery drain.

If you PM Big Frank he will be able to help with an alternator but that may not be your problem, something is draining the battery unless you are sure that the battery isn't charging. You should be able to check this by checking the state of the battery after a long run, if it's fully charged then the alternator is working properly, if the fully charged battery drains overnight then you have a short somewhere which could be the SatNav not shutting down properly.

No, I couldn't get to POL.

Nich.

joshjoshua
17-04-2017, 08:03 PM
We will check, thank you for advice.

Rain

NOCTURNAL
18-04-2017, 01:30 PM
I've just agreed to buy all of Franks remaining parts last week, (the list wasn't up to date btw) and am picking them up Friday...

That said I'll leave it up to Frank how he wants to deal with it... They are still his untill COC Friday :)

Tim
18-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Did you get some cables Nick?

I've just agreed to buy all of Franks remaining parts last week, (the list wasn't up to date btw) and am picking them up Friday...

That said I'll leave it up to Frank how he wants to deal with it... They are still his untill COC Friday :)

NOCTURNAL
19-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Did you get some cables Nick?

As Above I've agreed to Collect whatever Frank has left on Friday I'm meeting up with Him :) so yes I will finally have a set Friday [ YIPEE ] LOL
, plus a couple of half sets I believe, but will know better when I pick it up, as they appeared slightly different in the pic I have .

Did you find yours then in the end Tim? or know of another set? in case there is some discrepency in what I pick up? the half sets are the short cable unfortunately for me :)

anyone spare a coffee for a weary traveller around the eastern M25 on Friday :)