PDA

View Full Version : Sadly selling my much loved ZT260 SE

Big Frank
28-06-2016, 01:43 AM
For Sale: Immaculate Mk1 ZT260 SE Vin# 174

Due to serious ill health I am having to part with my wonderful ZT260SE. I have owned this car for the past 6 years and have so far spent a ridiculous £11K on fully restoring it. Within the past 17K it has had the total suspension replaced, inc repairs to the rear sub-frame carried out by the MG Owners garage, New brakes inc new modified handbrake cables, new engine complete with all new ancillaries (fitted only 5K ago so hardly run-in) inc clutch and clutch slave cylinder . All club supplied updates/mods fitted inc work to roof drain tubes. Fitted with KN Filter, Acufab plus USA supplied Buzzer s/s rear boxes (nice sound). For those seriously interested there is available a whole list of all mods and replacements made. Body work is fine and the paintwork had just been professionally flatted, re-polished and sealed and therefore for its age it looks excellent. Has current MOT and total mileage is just over 48K. MG Owners Club have valued the car at between £7000 and £7500 also confirmed by my insurers Peter Best Insurance. MG Car Club also rate the condition of the car at 2-3. It's for sale at £6750 plus it has four brand new tyres fitted so no tyre kickers, time wasters or insulting offers please. There is also a whole pile of new and used spares available at extra cost for anyone interested. I can list these separately once I have established serious interest in the car.

For those interested drop me a pm. Car is also being advertised elsewhere.

Thanks for your interest, Big Frank.

colintf
28-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Sorry to see you selling Frank :(

Jez Marsh
28-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Sad to read this. Best wishes for your health.

IanR
27-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi

Really sorry to hear of your illness.

Is the car for sale still?

Thanks Ian