PDA

View Full Version : Mk1 ZT Saloon SE Trophy Blue S/C Dreadnought.

Blue Flash
21-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Well I never thought that this day would come,but with a heavy heart I am placing my 5th member of the family of the last 12 years up for sale,converted to s/c spec back in October 2005 and with a proven print out (laminated)dyno pull of 410 bhp and exactly 400 Ilbs ft torque makes this car no slouch and can still show a clean pair of heels to most of today's modern machinery!,this car has a full service history stamped up in the owners handbook,and just the odd few bills kicking around as foolishly I did not retain or file most of them as the car was a long term keeper and I never thought that it would ever get sold not even in my wildest dreams.This car is well documented on this site and there are no skeletons hidden in any cupboards.To be perfectly frank and honest I have done just over 6k in the last 3 years in the beastie and less than 100 miles this year alone,the recorded mileage is just over 106k which is nothing to these ford lumps,400k or more would seem to be the average lifespan I have seen quoted on the Mustang forums over the pond,I am fairly sure that there some cars on this forum with big number mileages to testify the reliability of these cars. The car has been ultra reliable over the 12 years of ownership and has wanted for nothing THE CAR HAS A CURRENT MOT TILL 26 feb 2017 WITH NO ADVISORIES.Below are some of the parts that have been fitted recently.

July 2015 NEW L&R CATS with the correct gaskets fitted.Brand new 2 speed radiator fan motor,new battery,NEW and correct serpentine belt
Sept 2015 Polished idler pulley,NEW alternator,NEW air con radiator,NEW air con bearing,
Nov 2015 new mtec discs drilled 325mm (front) also fitted at the time new calipers,new pads, refurbed carriers and new flexi (MGR)brake pipes.New front tyres 225/45/18 NEW rear AVON ZZ5 245/40/18.
MAR 2016 NEW x 2 supercharger idler pulleys fitted.
The interior is full SE SPEC black leather in first class condition with minimal wear on the drivers side bolster although there is a small split on the man made plastic part of the bolster which probably will repair,the sun roof works as it should,sat nav,cd and radio all function correctly,as do the front electrics on the seats.As the car has had little or no use for the last 3 years but has been stretched to keep all the mechanical,s in working and first class order,

The body work is in exceptional/first class condition for a car of this age no supermarket dings.... nothing!,

BAD POINTS. rear discs will require replacing or skimming soon(this was a job to be done this year before the selling decision was taken).
Drivers door pull lever has recently gone off on one last month, ie the 2 stage pull is playing up I think part of the linkage has snapped the door still functions correctly as does the key fob central locking with 2 keys.

I CAN BE CONTACTED VIA this forum or on 0790six07seven9two4 ANY TIME DURING THE WEEK AND ANY VIEWINGS WOULD HAVE TO TAKE PLACE AT THE WEEKEND. THE CAR IS LOCATED AT KEIGHLEY WEST YORKSHIRE. PICTURES TO FOLLOW. Added but not helped by the weather!

PRICED AT £8500.00

Tornado Red
21-02-2016, 05:20 PM
How can it have an MoT till May 2017??

Blue Flash
21-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Well spotted and ammended

Nich
21-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Any thoughts on where I can get £13500 anyone?

Nich.

Nich
21-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Need some photos Paul.

Nich.

Tornado Red
22-02-2016, 08:28 AM
I think taking into account the asking price a fresh MoT would be appropriate. May 2016 is not far away.

Blue Flash
23-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Pictures as promised,plus a few images of the Yorkshire moors with rare beast captured in the foreground!.

Nich
23-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Thanks Paul, uploaded to here for those who can't view the images on the forum.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Two-Sixties/slideshow/Blue%20Flash

Nich.

Blue Flash
25-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Not a sniff!,I think that a full MOT is in order and a reduction in price then onto Pistonheads for a wider audience coverage.

Blue Flash
27-02-2016, 06:06 PM
The car now is MOT'd till FEB 2017 AND NO ADVISORIES.

Blue Flash
02-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Price now reduced to £8500.00

Blue Flash
13-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Price now reduced to £8500.00 FOR A QUICK SALE.

Blue Flash
16-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Car is NOW SOLD (PROVISIONALLY) and a deposit has been taken.

Bainzi
16-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Someone's bought a absolute bargain, sorry it's going Paul :-( Please PM me when your ready mate.

Blue Flash
18-03-2016, 07:53 PM
I suppose it went for the price it did,although it had lots of advertising exsposure, Pistonheads,Ebay and various forums etc just goes to show in real world terms what the car buying public are prepared to pay,must say the chap who is buying seems a nice fellow and wants to include it in his garage of classics,which include Bentley's,Fords and Motor bikes so he should fit in well on this forum with his general motoring interests.With regards Nigel to the bonnet, sorry it will not be for sale as it will be going on my next V8,which I have put a deposit on and should be with me hopefully after the Easter break.

Bainzi
19-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Roger, so your staying in the collective :-) you have been assimilated lol

Blue Flash
19-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Yes that's a roger Nigel, what I have upgraded to, power wise a big plus most definitely, not sure about creature comfort levels though!.On second thoughts best that any further information should go in the members only section for the time being.