PDA

View Full Version : MK1 Saloon Trophy Blue SE (supercharged Dreadnought 04)

Blue Flash
17-01-2016, 11:32 AM
I would like to make it known that it is very likely in the next 2-3 weeks that my long termer (almost 12 years ownership) will be going up for sale,body work in mint condition,106k,service history fully stamped up,new front discs calipers,carriers and pads 6 months ago,will require rear discs in the near future,new cats L and R new alternator,new radiator 3 speed fan motor fitted(2015),s/c,er pulleys need changing which I have,A/C bearing changed, new front /rear tyres (avons) more details to follow looking for offers around £12k and will chuck into the mix front and rear subframes (new) as part of the deal.

colintf
17-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Sorry to see you considering selling :(

Blue Flash
17-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Not an easy decision to make, as I changed jobs roughly 3 years ago have clocked up just 6k in this time,and it spends most of its time doing nothing,I will advertise on the 260's for a week or so as I would dearly like it to go to an enthusiast with more time than I can spare, then if no interest is generated will post up pistonheads or the bay,one thing is that I will not do is let it go for silly money.

Tim
17-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Sorry to hear this Paul.