PDA

View Full Version : Austin Garages

torque2me
14-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Hello Groupies,

Anyone know if Nick, of Austin Garages, is still operating? I'm getting no reply via the telephone or e-mail (I'm hoping he's just on the normal world cruise for the rich).

Kev

6KH
14-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Same here - I tried him yesterday via mobile, and a few days ago at the garage. I got an answering machine which said they were closed due to staff illness.

Jez Marsh
14-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Hope not too serious. Get well soon.

Slickster
14-01-2016, 11:41 PM
Don't worry, I popped up there yesterday and Nick was open and as busy as ever. Jean wasn't in as she's not been too well, so it's just Nick. I think he's trying to get on with all the jobs currently on so perhaps not got space to fit any more in. As usual always a pleasure to see two V8s up there.

AndyG
14-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Jean "Get Well Soon !"

colintf
15-01-2016, 06:02 AM
Don't worry, I popped up there yesterday and Nick was open and as busy as ever. Jean wasn't in as she's not been too well, so it's just Nick. I think he's trying to get on with all the jobs currently on so perhaps not got space to fit any more in. As usual always a pleasure to see two V8s up there.

I can can also confirm that is is well, except from some illness

get well soon Jean :)

David
15-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Good. Just a bit tricky to get them on the 'phone at present. Been in touch several times this week by email and arranged for #829 (Olive) go get a complete physical in February; no problem.
I echo the best wishes to Jean for a speedy recovery,

David

colintf
15-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Good. Just a bit tricky to get them on the 'phone at present. Been in touch several times this week by email and arranged for #829 (Olive) go get a complete physical in February; no problem.
I echo the best wishes to Jean for a speedy recovery,

David

If Nick is up to his arms in oily bits and Jean is working from home then I dont expect the phone to always be answered. Your emails will get answered, in time :cool: