View Full Version : looking for Water Valve JGE000010

16-10-2015, 11:46 AM
I am looking for the valve that regulates the heat flow to each side ( i think) part number JGE000010 which is number 8 on here http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID004237

My one on my rescue car is missing completely as at some point it must have been taken. Not sure if there is a way around this at all as there was some talk of a T piece but I assumed I needed the part there to do this...

17-10-2015, 03:46 AM
i bough one water valve last year either from rimmers or brown and gammons, cant remember which.
hope that helps

19-10-2015, 06:20 PM
You don't need it, a t-piece works fine. Only downside is you can't regulate the sides but then again do you really need to in such small compartment? I don't and works great!:-)