PDA

View Full Version : N/S Power fold mirror

Q-car
24-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Enquiring as to whether any member can kindly assist me in obtaining a near-side power fold mirror. Returned to my car today to find that the mirror was dangling by its wire having been vandalised by some person or persons unknown. Don't you just love 'em.:mad:

Robbie75
02-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Mike,
Have you seen this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROVER-75-MG-ZT-T-NEARSIDE-PASSENGER-ELECTRIC-POWER-FOLD-DOOR-MIRROR-GREY-LEF-/400967925047?hash=item5d5b8cfd37

Enquiring as to whether any member can kindly assist me in obtaining a near-side power fold mirror. Returned to my car today to find that the mirror was dangling by its wire having been vandalised by some person or persons unknown. Don't you just love 'em.:mad:

Q-car
05-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks for this Robbie but I have now bought ( through eBay in fact) a pair of mirrors with extras which I am in the process of having fitted. Difficult to get a single black one so went for a pair of chromes. Many thanks. Mike.

Robbie75
05-09-2015, 08:36 PM
After a bit of trawling, I found a couple of complete sets. Power folds and wiring and switches, on the bay with e's

Thanks for this Robbie but I have now bought ( through eBay in fact) a pair of mirrors with extras which I am in the process of having fitted. Difficult to get a single black one so went for a pair of chromes. Many thanks. Mike.

tomcat22
05-09-2015, 10:36 PM
a single RHD bullet powerfold mirror is still here, if there is any need