PDA

View Full Version : Wanted ZT Car breakers in the SE

usa260se
05-12-2006, 02:11 AM
I'll be in the UK over the Christmas period - looking for company's breaking ZT's as I need some interior trim parts. Have tried to contact MG_Mania in Peterborough but can only end messages via fleabay and they do not reply. Rover Breakers are to far from London but I may give them a call. Any one seen any cars being dismantled with good interiors in and around the SE.

Thanks and seasons greetings.

Womble
05-12-2006, 08:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by usa260se

I'll be in the UK over the Christmas period - looking for company's breaking ZT's as I need some interior trim parts. Have tried to contact MG_Mania in Peterborough but can only end messages via fleabay and they do not reply. Rover Breakers are to far from London but I may give them a call. Any one seen any cars being dismantled with good interiors in and around the SE.

Thanks and seasons greetings.

Tut tut! Somebody hasn't been reading the recommended suppliers section of this forum! http://forum.two-sixties.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=561 contains all the contact details you could want for MG Mania :D

Roverbreakers.com is also a good source of bits. They're not in the South East (Midlands I think) but do a very efficient delivery service. I got a spare wheel including the old tyre as added protection delivered the next day for £10.

usa260se
05-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Thanks - but this is not the guy who is listing MG cars being broken on ebay - the fleabay guy is in Peterborough (according to listing) appreciate the contact. Philip