Symphony radio cassette £15 plus P&P SOLD
Alpine CD changer (x1) £20 each plus P&P

Hi Line System:
Bord monitor £20 plus P&P SOLD
Interface unit £10 plus P&P
Sat Nav cd drive/computer and cd £30 plus P&P NOW SOLD
Radio receiver £20 plus P&P NOW SOLD
TV analogue receiver £20 plus P&P SOLD

I also have a multimedia centre including Sat nav also for sale removed from my MG ZT. Far too many features for my limited brain! This unit incorporates the following features: Sat Nav, Radio, DVD, USB, SD, GPS, TV, Aux, Bluetooth, IPOD, reverse camera etc.
Comes in good working order with a user manual and many accessories
£100 plus P&P NOW SOLD

Nich
10-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi Mike I might be interested in the multimedia centre, any more photos/details?

Nich.

zan110
10-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi Nich, The unit was fitted in my 260 when I bought the car, the installation was poor and it did not work well! I removed it and fitted it into my ZT-T diesel which was fitted with the Symphony radio cassette (not the HI Line system that was fitted in the 260) it worked fine however I was unable to get the steering wheel remotes to work. I have subsequently fitted one of Radioguys DD units and I am pretty sure I had connected the controls to the wrong place. I include the orange socket (which connects the unit to the multi coloured DIN plug for the ancillaries) from the DD unit which should correct that. I am not sure who the manufacturer is. When it starts up it says "Pioneer" but I think it is a Chinese copy. it features more or less everything that the new DD unit I fitted has, including Igo sat nav. I suspect the TV is analogue and have never used it but the DVD and CD work just fine.https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7281&stc=1 Picture shows it fitted in the ZT-T

Nich
10-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Thanks Mike, think I might carry on saving for one of Radioguy's Android units.

Nich.