PDA

View Full Version : Help !

B8JBB
02-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi all.. I've had my car for a couple of years now, and sorn it over winter. I've just been into the garage and the battery is truly flat...even after 10 minutes on jump leads there's nothing... luckily I never locked the drivers door. I'm using the lead in the fuse box for the positive terminal and a large screw near the front. If they battery is knackered ( new last year), how can I get into the boot ???..
Has anyone had this problem ?

B8JBB
02-02-2015, 11:02 PM
Err.... just saw an earlier thread about the manual release in the boot... I hope it's there !

AndyG
02-02-2015, 11:18 PM
???? Are you sure the earth (-ve) is earthing.

You should be able to use the fob with the connection in the fuse box/earth even with a dead battery.

B8JBB
03-02-2015, 11:01 PM
???? Are you sure the earth (-ve) is earthing.

You should be able to use the fob with the connection in the fuse box/earth even with a dead battery.

I'll try tomorrow again.. its still absolutely freezing up here !

Nich
04-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Might be worth becoming a full member on here Jim to gain access to the whole forum, lots of answers to lots of questions. All you have to do is return your questionnaire to Tim (and be a member of the MGOC - £36 pa.). Quite surprised you haven't done it yet as you originally joined 3 years ago. If you have mislaid your questionnaire then PM Tim and he will send you out a new one.

Nich.