PDA

View Full Version : The hunt for a V8 is about to be begin once again. ;)

Lord Hybrid
05-01-2015, 11:47 AM
The hunt for a V8 is on.
Were going to be saving now till we can afford to get one. My dad is thinking of selling the lexus and go all out on a ZT, Personally I think we'd better off saving, the lexus is now becoming a classic very quickly and money will go up on them. :)

This year I can see a V8 parked outside, not one but two. :)

colintf
05-01-2015, 12:09 PM
good luck on the hunt

"packed" or "parked" outside :)

ref the Lexus, I doubt values will rise much based on other known classic car values / guides

:cool:

Lord Hybrid
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
good luck on the hunt

"packed" or "parked" outside :)

ref the Lexus, I doubt values will rise much based on other known classic car values / guides

:cool:

oops I mean parked outside.

My dad loves the Lexus as do I, but if needs are must for a V8 then the Lexus has to go. :(

AndyG
05-01-2015, 05:13 PM
The MG sports orientated.

The Lexus is grandeur, (like a Rover) ;)

Lord Hybrid
05-01-2015, 05:50 PM
The MG sports orientated.

The Lexus is grandeur, (like a Rover) ;)

Don't get me wrong the V8 75 looks great, but the ZT looks like a mean V8. It looks the part and it does it well. :)

AndyG
05-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Don't get me wrong the V8 75 looks great, but the ZT looks like a mean V8. It looks part and it does it well. :)

and some of us prefer the Mk1 front bumper ;)

Lord Hybrid
05-01-2015, 06:18 PM
and some of us prefer the Mk1 front bumper ;)

Have to agree with you on that one. :)

That's why I fitted the ZT bumper on mine. :)

Lord Hybrid
06-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Is there anyone here from the North Wales area?, put a post on the enthusiasts regarding a MG power gray ZT V8 that came to national tyres for a set.?

While I was getting the exhaust done.?

Unless the owner is not on any forums at all. :p

stevestrat
07-01-2015, 07:24 PM
When I was looking for one I got really frustrated with the number of "dead" (car long gone) adverts that are posted on the net. I almost gave up, finally I got a positive response.

AndyG
07-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Putting a "Wanted Rover/Tourer/ZT/ZTT" on here and hopefully someone will point you to a couple.

ksilver
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Fancy a supercharged ZT-T?

colintf
07-01-2015, 08:25 PM

You selling? :(

zt954
08-01-2015, 04:08 PM

Are you selling? I could be interested

ksilver
11-01-2015, 11:53 AM
You selling? :(

Are you selling? I could be interested

I think so, I mentioned it on here in the summer and had a few enquiries but was so busy with work I didn't really have time to deal with them, and I wanted to see if I could justify keeping it, but I just don't have time to drive or look after it properly.

There are a few jobs I would like to do to it to tidy it up before I formally advertise it, nothing major but I would feel better if they were seen to before advertising.

colintf
11-01-2015, 12:04 PM
I think so, I mentioned it on here in the summer and had a few enquiries but was so busy with work I didn't really have time to deal with them, and I wanted to see if I could justify keeping it, but I just don't have time to drive or look after it properly.

There are a few jobs I would like to do to it to tidy it up before I formally advertise it, nothing major but I would feel better if they were seen to before advertising.

Thats. Shame, but a great car for someone :)