PDA

View Full Version : Word of warning - Rover Breakers Middlewich Chesire

T16
09-10-2014, 11:58 AM
A word of warning for anyone dealing with this "company"

I agreed a price for some ZT V8 bits off Andy, and he just messed me about for over 6 weeks.

It was always call me back tomorrow, next week, then tomorrow again, over and over.

I asked them to set aside some parts for me, which they said they did, but then I noticed they had been listed on ebay!

Constant calls to this company trying to actually buy stuff as a customer, the place is seriously dodgy.

The final nail in the coffin was when I actally managed to get through to the guy, and found out that he had sold the item on ebay, and said to call him back for another one that was in stock.

Lo and behold he was not answering his phone for the next few days, and then calling again I finally got through from another number, so he was screening his calls clearly.. and I find out he's sold the very part that I wanted to buy off him, after telling me he wanted about 3 times the original price that he agreed with me. I would have been happy to buy the item at the higher price there and then, but he hung the phone up on me mid conversation. What an ****hole !

So 6 weeks of wasted calls, false promises, and ignoring a customer who was actually trying to buy bits off him!

What an utter timewaster and total cowboy, I would avoid this "company" at ALL costs. Seriously seriously shady.

Blue Flash
09-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Was the item by any chance a rear subframe?.