PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the owner of a MK1 ZTT in Solar Red (53 plate)

ViT
17-03-2014, 07:32 PM
I definitely live near an MG nut, in a tiny village just outside of Tenbury Wells in Worcestershire. I've lived here for just coming up to a year, and I'm the very proud owner of an MG ZT 190+ in trophy blue, and a MG 6 Magnette TSE in Union Blue (The very launch car for the MG6). My six is easy to spot because it has a MG KX Momentum cap on the parcel shelf, and the ZT You'll hear its XPower Cat-back system before you see it, and that is supporting an XPowerForums base ball cap, as well as a 2012 MG KX Momentum racing baseball cap.

I Believe the owner of this very 260 is a XPower BTCC fan as I think I've seen you in a XPower fleece out and about this tiny tiny village.

I've seen the 260 twice in the 11 months I've lived here, and not once have I been in the ZT or 6 at the time! (Can't flash lol)

If I'm not mistaken, this MG ZTT 260 is a special one, either one of the very first or a prototype. It's definitely rare, only MK1 solar red ZTT 260 ever made?

I would love to get in touch, talk about your 260 and grab a beer over a BBQ in this tiny village! If it's you, drop me a PM.

If you think you know who it is, I'd love to hear!

colintf
17-03-2014, 10:07 PM
I think this guy also has an ex works MGF if it's who I think it is. R@@@WOM. It's a works rally car
normally camps at MG Live
now if I coukd just remember his name...
:cool:

ViT
18-03-2014, 09:36 PM
I think this guy also has an ex works MGF if it's who I think it is. R@@@WOM. It's a works rally car
normally camps at MG Live
now if I coukd just remember his name...

Fantastic! We might have him! :D Any idea if he owns an MG Midget also?

colintf
18-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Fantastic! We might have him! :D Any idea if he owns an MG Midget also?

Not sure, and still can't recall the name, but see him and the ztt260 at most MG Live events
sorry

colintf
19-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Not to be posted outside of here please, but I believe the car to be #xxx :)

Edit: removed VIN as this is the public section. Can be viewed without login. Herman