PDA

View Full Version : Zt 260

supercharged_Z
19-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi All,

On the look out for a reasonably priced ZT 260.

Its a weekend car so am not fussed about loads of detail will consider anything.

I do not want to spend top money for one (such as a couple of ebay ones) having seen a few sell on hear recently but I as i'm open to spec etc can pay the right money if needed.

modified would also suit me.

Cheers
Ross

Stu C
19-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Heya Ross, wondered when you'de sign up here ;)

They can literally be anywhere between £4,500 to £9,000 depending on well, everything lol! You know the game with MG's but there is a guy on here thats going to be putting a ZT up for sale in the same colour as mine soon. Not sure on the price he wants though....

Herman
19-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Hi All,

On the look out for a reasonably priced ZT 260.

Its a weekend car so am not fussed about loads of detail will consider anything.

I do not want to spend top money for one (such as a couple of ebay ones) having seen a few sell on hear recently but I as i'm open to spec etc can pay the right money if needed.

modified would also suit me.

Cheers
Ross

Surely, as it is a weekend toy, money can't be the problem :)
Mine's up for offers over £10,000............:GMC

Anyway, happy hunting

colintf
19-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Hi and welcome
Whereabouts are you?
Don't rush in and buy the first that you see. There's more for sale then it may seem at first
Good luck hunting :thumb

supercharged_Z
19-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi,

Im in Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire but will travel anywhere in the country if needed.

Not swamped with choices If the cars right i will buy it even if its the first one lol as this may save me from buying a m5 or TVR Cerbera.

Money is not a problem but having seen some Zeds sell for 4.5 - 6k and supercharged ones for 9-10k I would be loathed to spend 7k on a standard one.

Tim
19-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome along Ross, we'll keep our eyes open.

Les4048
19-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Your not getting mine ;)

Herman
19-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Hi,

Im in Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire but will travel anywhere in the country if needed.

Not swamped with choices If the cars right i will buy it even if its the first one lol as this may save me from buying a m5 or TVR Cerbera.

Money is not a problem but having seen some Zeds sell for 4.5 - 6k and supercharged ones for 9-10k I would be loathed to spend 7k on a standard one.

We had someone go off the 'holy path' to buy a TVR :)
Think he'll be back soon

jenksman
19-12-2012, 09:31 PM
We had someone go off the 'holy path' to buy a TVR :)
Think he'll be back soon
Hi All
True story
The previous owner of my car who had bought it new traded it in for a TVR.
After a month or so of TVR ownership he contacted the garage he had bought it from and managed to buy back the MG
Dave

pessling
20-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Two of us went the way of the TVR. Both of us in cerberas. Loved my 260 but whilst I was young I wanted something bit more fun. And the cerbera ticked these boxes for me. Had I thought about it when I sold my 260 I could have kept it and ran both but my cerbera gets under used as it is. But still wouldn't change the cerb as its a totally different beast to may cars.

scooter
20-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Ross good to see you on here,give me a call