PDA

View Full Version : V8 Premium Bumper

tonybubble
18-07-2012, 09:14 PM
90% of what you need. :)

See here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190704216191?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Will.S
19-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Thats expensive

AndyG
19-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Thats expensive

??

I have a complete bumper that is around £800 (Not for sale yet)

colintf
19-07-2012, 06:38 AM
i wish you put the link for those mk2 rear mudflaps on here Tony, I only found the link on the gentlemans site when it was too late. You would of made more money if you had as well, as I know I would of bid more for them :cool:

tonybubble
19-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Thats expensive

I thought not, as the last one sold on Ebay went for £800.

tonybubble
19-07-2012, 08:26 AM
i wish you put the link for those mk2 rear mudflaps on here Tony, I only found the link on the gentlemans site when it was too late. You would of made more money if you had as well, as I know I would of bid more for them :cool:

Sorry Col, I was trying not to be too much of a tart! ;)

You are right though, because a pair sold for £177 last year (not mine unfortunately). In this case I thought the Ebay route was the fair way for both buyer and seller.

ian w
19-07-2012, 02:57 PM
90% of what you need. :)

See here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190704216191?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Unfortunatly the missing parts are made of Rarium and unobtainium.

Cheers Ian

AndyG
19-07-2012, 02:59 PM

Cheers Ian

Not impossibeium from China or poss the gents site?.

tonybubble
19-07-2012, 04:27 PM

Cheers Ian

The foglight, indicator and small grill are readily obtainable. The chrome trim can be replaced by the MG 7 item as suggested in my listing.

Will.S
19-07-2012, 06:57 PM
??

I have a complete bumper that is around £800 (Not for sale yet)

I got a bumper for 65, MG 7 surround plus grilles 120 and the bumper had all the fittings

AndyG
19-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I got a bumper for 65, MG 7 surround plus grilles 120 and the bumper had all the fittings

That is a good deal, Maybe it is just the origionals that are reaching 800.

tonybubble
19-07-2012, 07:06 PM

You did very well, as all the £65 bumpers which I have seen have been completely bare of fittings and lights.

Will.S
20-07-2012, 11:48 PM
I bought a spare, same price and it was bare :-(

AndyG
21-07-2012, 01:01 AM
I have a bare one someone can have free (collection only) to get it out of my way.

I had sold it but lost the deal as I would not post it.

It has very minor damage from when it was sent to me

I then bought a complete one from Roverbreakers which I collected when I was in Manchester

Dominic22
21-07-2012, 08:25 AM
I would love the spare bumper If possible, although I have no idea how to get it up here to the midlands. I am paranoid about the 75's in-case I hit it or damage it.

My wife thought I have officially gone mad a few weeks ago, I was pottering and noticed a little mark, went to bed and could not sleep in case I forgot before we went out the next day. I got up in the middle of the night to make sure the chrome surround was fixed on ok, as I just could not sleep, it was the same nagging feeling that you get if you think you have left a light on etc..... she just turned over muttering

Big Dave
21-07-2012, 09:24 AM
I would love the spare bumper If possible, although I have no idea how to get it up here to the midlands. I am paranoid about the 75's in-case I hit it or damage it.

My wife thought I have officially gone mad a few weeks ago, I was pottering and noticed a little mark, went to bed and could not sleep in case I forgot before we went out the next day. I got up in the middle of the night to makJe sure the chrome surround was fixed on ok, as I just could not sleep, it was the same nagging feeling that you get if you think you have left a light on etc..... she just turned over muttering

Glad it's not just me then that can't relax until something is sorted such as a minor stone chip etc. I've done exactly the same myself and had the head shake and muttering treatment :ash

tonybubble
21-07-2012, 09:25 AM

My wife thought I have officially gone mad a few weeks ago, I was pottering and noticed a little mark, went to bed and could not sleep in case I forgot before we went out the next day. I got up in the middle of the night to make sure the chrome surround was fixed on ok, as I just could not sleep, it was the same nagging feeling that you get if you think you have left a light on etc..... she just turned over muttering

Oh dear, Dom, you've got it bad. ;)

I can probably help with getting it to you, if this helps you to put in a strong bid. :D