PDA

View Full Version : Full Membership

Tim
23-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi

If you are viewing this forum and are wondering how many of us are here. Well we have over 450 people with the 'knowledge' of ownership. If you own a R75/260 V8 and wish to join, let me know.:D

Better in than out.;)

What you get when you are outside looking in:

What you get when you are inside looking around:

(Must own a V8 and a member of the MGOC or willing to join to view the whole site.):D

monty48
14-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi

If you are viewing this forum and are wondering how many of us are here. Well we have over 450 people with the 'knowledge' of ownership. If you own a R75/260 V8 and wish to join, let me know.:D

Better in than out.;)

(Must own a V8 and a member of the MGOC or willing to join to view the whole site.):D Tim , just thought I would check to see if my e mailed Questionnaire got through to You - have joined the MGOC just waiting for eg number to come through

Thanks Andrew - monty 48

Tim
14-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Nope not yet Andrew but with the recent posts thought it was a good bet its winging its way to me, hence you have gone green. :)

monty48
15-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Nope not yet Andrew but with the recent posts thought it was a good bet its winging its way to me, hence you have gone green. :) Tim
Thanks for that, will let You know when my MGOC membership number comes through

Thanks Andrew

monty48
17-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Nope not yet Andrew but with the recent posts thought it was a good bet its winging its way to me, hence you have gone green. :) Tim Will PM my number to you today if thats OK Thanks Andrew