PDA

View Full Version : Breaking 2003 ZT 190 V6 LPG Prices tbc

lowey260
29-05-2012, 02:36 PM
All,

I Know this is not 260 related but certain items may be of some use

Just a heads up really that I have recently acquired a 2003 ZT 190 LPG that was a non runner, I have got it up and running but the engine is knocking badly. Therefore I have decided It is uneconomical to repair after covering 153k. I have never broken a car before and not sure where to start although I intend to keep certain items for myself. I will be offering everything else to members and so if anyone has any particular requirements please say here and I will photograph what I can and agree prices.
I intend to start this Bank holiday weekend and so over the next few weeks will hopefully have listed everything but as I say please ask about any specific items you may require.

To give you an idea the car is fully LPG converted so that will be one of the items,
It has a stainless duplex exhaust system,
It has powerfolds,
Harmon Kardon with ash grey parcel shelf including electric blind and parcel shelf speaker grill.
Plus much more, all body panels are xpower grey. Anyway thats it really I will look into postage although some items may have to be collection only. If there is anything I can answer please dont hesitate to message me or post on this topic.
Paul.

colintf
29-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi Paul,

the rear parcel shelf with grille and blind could be of interest along with powerfolds (inc looms and switch) depending on mirror type and prices. Maybe the sub as well?

Good luck with it

:cool:

BigA
29-05-2012, 05:34 PM
I'd be interested in the powerfold full kit as well - but sounds like Colin's got first dibs. Maybe the bonnet too

lowey260
29-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Hi Paul,

the rear parcel shelf with grille and blind could be of interest along with powerfolds (inc looms and switch) depending on mirror type and prices. Maybe the sub as well?

Good luck with it

The mirrors are skull caps (facelift type)

colintf
29-05-2012, 06:42 PM
The mirrors are skull caps (facelift type)

thanks Paul...just leaves prices :thumb

Dominic22
29-05-2012, 10:23 PM
If Mk2 powerfolds, I would be interested. I have 2 sets of Mk1 if you fancy a swap.

Also Exhaust & LPG system. I have a 190 that the LPG could be a good project. What are the seats, I am looking for a rear Grey Alcantara seat if you have that.

Thanks

Dom

lowey260
29-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Dom, the seats are grey alcantara and I already have a set of early powerfolds unfortunately.

Merl
30-05-2012, 12:01 AM
I might be interested in the wings... has it got a boomerang spoiler? mine is loosing its paint.... oh and following on from conversation the condition of the door handles...

Dominic22
30-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Paul

If you don't need the seats, I could do with the base of the rear seat (will take full rear if need be). Maybe drivers if ok.

Hope all is well by the way, will have to catch up soon

Dom

lowey260
30-05-2012, 04:52 AM
I might be interested in the wings... has it got a boomerang spoiler? mine is loosing its paint.... oh and following on from conversation the condition of the door handles...

Yes Martin, It has the boomerang rear spoiler and as soon as I can I'll take pictures of the door handles and both wings.

lowey260
30-05-2012, 04:54 AM
Paul

If you don't need the seats, I could do with the base of the rear seat (will take full rear if need be). Maybe drivers if ok.

Hope all is well by the way, will have to catch up soon

Dom

I Don't require the seats Dom but would prefer to sell full rear rather than just the base.

lowey260
30-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I have listed below all items that members have expressed an interest in,there is no commitment at this stage I will take pictures once the items have been removed and determine pricing and then contact each of you to see if you still wish to purchase?

1.Rear electric blind including ash grey parcel shelf+ Grille (Dominic22)
2.LPG System (Dominic22)
3.Duplex exhaust (Dominic22)
4.Boomerang spoiler (Merl)
5.Rear alcantara seat (Dominic22)
6.Door handles (Merl)
7.Front wings (Merl)
8.Auto dimming rear view Mirror

Thanks.

colintf
30-05-2012, 12:22 PM
many thanks Paul :thumb

tomcat22
30-05-2012, 11:53 PM
as per PM, I am interested in the head lights, if they are projectors

Exile_Brummie
31-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Paul,

I have a very simple request please. The foam corner piece that sits under the bonnet towards the rear of the front wing where the intersection with the bulkhead is. It protects the sharp edge of the wing and provides insulation when bonnet is down. It's about 2" square (Nearside) please. Can send photo if I've not described it very well.

Many thanks, TC

stevenw
31-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Paul,

I have a very simple request please. The foam corner piece that sits under the bonnet towards the rear of the front wing where the intersection with the bulkhead is. It protects the sharp edge of the wing and provides insulation when bonnet is down. It's about 2" square (Nearside) please. Can send photo if I've not described it very well.

Many thanks, TC
I saw your car at the Cotswold meet.Very nice and shiny.
Strangely I did notice that bit missing, probably because I found mine sticking to the underside of the bonnet one day so I took it off and put it in a safe place so I didn't loose it.

lowey260
31-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Paul,

Many thanks, TC

I'll have a look for you Tony

Dominic22
31-05-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll have a look for you Tony

If they are what I think you mean, I am sure I have a few in the garage that I have taken from scrap yards. Will have a look tomorrow, you are welcome to them free if I have them

lowey260
05-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Guys, you will have to excuse me but breaking of the car is going to take a little longer than expected. I had planned to start this Bank holiday with the extra time off work but due to the death of a close friend and work colleague unexpectedly Friday morning while at work this weekend has meant his death has taken priority and the car will just have to wait. I am sure you will all understand but wanted to make sure you all knew why you may not have heard from me.

thanks.

Dominic22
05-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Paul

Take all the time you need. Wishing all the best, and anything I can do let me know

Dom

colintf
05-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Paul no problem mate. Sorry to hear this news.

colintf
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi Paul,

Good luck with it

Sorry Paul, I will have to pass on both of these.

Dominic22
11-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Paul.

As per chat I will have the parcel shelf and speaker cover please. I am sure you can find a good home for the powerfolds

Dom

lowey260
11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Updated :

1.Rear electric blind including ash grey parcel shelf+ Grille (Dominic22)
2.LPG System (Dominic22)
3.Duplex exhaust (Dominic22)
4.Boomerang spoiler (Merl)
5.Rear alcantara seat (Dominic22)
6.Door handles (Merl)
7.Front wings (Merl)
8.Auto dimming rear view Mirror

Plenty of items still available including:

Harman Kardon front/rear speakers + Tweeters + Amp + Sub Shelf. £150 (no loom)
Powerfolds (Skull Cap) + switchpack £200 (no loom)
Complete BMW Widescreen + BM54 + MK4 DVD Sat Nav + CD Autochanger (glovebox) + complete Loom £900

Front + rear Bumpers + lots more just ask.
Rear Bumper

lowey260
11-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Paul,

Many thanks, TC

Tony,

Unfortunately they are missing on the car so can't help.

Sorry,

JakeWilson
11-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Hi Paul,

Firstly condolences for the loss of your friend and work colleague.

There are a couple of bits that i am after so once things have returned to normal let me know! However no rush in the slightest!

All the best,

Jake

spartacus
12-06-2012, 07:40 PM
I'd like the driver's side door speaker grille/cover/thingy if it's a tear-drop one like in our cars. Mine is "soiled" due to my lack of hair...

colintf
15-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Sorry Paul, I will have to pass on both of these.

kind of glad I did pass on the items I wanted, despite still wanting them, but ZS starter motor failed last night AGHHHHHHHHHH!

good news is it's now fixed (literally just had the phonecall!), bad news is not much change from £300!

lowey260
15-06-2012, 03:38 PM
I'd like the driver's side door speaker grille/cover/thingy if it's a tear-drop one like in our cars. Mine is "soiled" due to my lack of hair...

Yes should be able to sort that for you, I'll get a photo just to make sure this weekend.

kind of glad I did pass on the items I wanted, despite still wanting them, but ZS starter motor failed last night AGHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry to hear that Colin, Its always the way though when something comes along then there's always something else that takes priority.

lowey260
15-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Just a reminder that I still have available :

1. pair of Powerfolds (skullcap) xpower grey with switchpack but unfortunately no loom although one can be made and fitted with help from the guys @ the nano meets.

2.BMW Widescreen head unit, BM54 radio tuner, tv tuner (unfortunately does not work as analogue signal,) and Mk4 DVD including glovebox CD autochanger all the brackets to secure to the boot and complete wiring loom so plug + play

(I would prefer to sell as a complete system but If I get enough interest in individual items then I would be prepared to split)I currently have interest in the BM54 &MK4 Sat Nav so the CD Widescreen needs a home

3. Harman Kardon door speakers/ tweeters / amplifier/ saloon shelf subwoofer ( no loom as the loom is being sold with item above)

And various other parts of lesser value for example:

back lights
rear bumper (car had duplex exhausts so just like a 260 with twin outlets)
Front bumper complete with mesh/fogs/indicators and badge
headlining (no sunroof)
carpet
highline dash
Computer stalk

and all the other miscellaneous items of trim that you may require?

barry monk
16-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi Paul.I need for 0598 - "Inside Boot Lid Emergency Pull Cord Finisher"Surround (not the cord),if you've still got it,the plastic bit that cover's the hole on right side of inner boot lid.

ColinE
19-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Paul

If the fuel filler cap it still available I'd be interested

Cheers

Colin

Exile_Brummie
20-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Tony,

Unfortunately they are missing on the car so can't help.

Sorry,

Paul, thanks for checking and letting me know.

Dom, did you manage to find any of these in your garage? I need a n/s one if at all possible please.

Cheers, TC

Dominic22
20-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Tony just checking this is what you mean? IF so, PM your address and will get it posted over for you
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l501/dominic2210/20062012177.jpg

Keith
07-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Paul
err after my wee spin I now need :)

Front N/S wing
both N/S doors
No dents though as mine aren't that bad rather not have the scrapes knocked out if poss though.......!
Rear bumper - does it have the holes for parking sensors?

PM me with a price if you still have them, thanks

Will go to good use obviouisly :)