PDA

View Full Version : 53 plate #107 coming up for sale

brianwatson
21-05-2012, 11:22 PM
It's not got SE doohickies, but it's got the member's club mustang MG badges (which are pretty cool) and X Power exhausts. And a nice Kenwood usb CD thingie. It's number 107, it's blue and it's not got quite 59k on it. I mean her. Just MOT'd, taxed for 5 months, and just serviced (all services since i owned her/it at M and G in bradford who are truly excelllent). I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter, and a reasonably lengthy commute, lengthier as a result of Bradford council's decision to send her to a school 4 miles away, when our village school is a but a nine iron from our front door.

I bought her a few years back when my mother fell sick and I did not care about such practical matters. I think it's termed a mid-life crisis but I say it's a case of following your heart over your head. It's a Mustang engine, baby! I have after 2 1/2 years sold mum's house and need an eminently more practical car. I shall be putting her on autotrader imminetly. Saw a piece in the latest autocar about the car's classic status and values around 8-10k, more for better examples. I shall not, of course, be asking that but if anyone wants to PM me with suggestions around the 7k mark then you're more than welcome to pop over to Bradford and have a blast in her. Love. brian.

Blue Thunder
21-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Any pictures please?

stevenw
22-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Sorry to hear you're selling.What shade of blue is it?

colintf
22-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Sorry to hear you're selling.What shade of blue is it?

trophy blue I believe :cool: