PDA

View Full Version : MGZT260SE (54 plate)

StuB
17-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Due to lack of use and daughter at university etc it is with reluctance that I am selling my MGZT260SE.
It has only been out of the garage to go to MOT's for the last two years.
In good condition and only done 25k miles.
All the SE extra's plus Parrot phone system.
It is the black that changes colour nfrom different angles.
If interested email me stuart@metalform.biz and I will sort out some pictures.
Open to offers and would rather sell it to someone who will look after it and treat it with the respect such a class car deserves.
StuB

colintf
17-05-2012, 02:36 PM
good luck with the sale - pics will certainly help and do you have a price in mind??? :coolL

StuB
18-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Will sort some pictures out at the weekend if weather is ok.
It hasnt been out in the rain since I have owned it LOL !!

StuB
20-05-2012, 06:42 PM
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG6.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG5.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG4.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG3.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG2.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg521/stuboy7/MGZT260SE/MG1.jpg

StuB
21-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Interior in very good condition due to very liitle use.
With very little work this will be an A1 example of a very good car.
Has twin horns as sounded lame with one horn (cheap scape Rover ploy !)
Not even run in !!
Not been out in rain for years .
Was serviced and MOT'ed every year and some years thats the only time that it left the garage !!!
Email offers or further questions.
Just dont want to sell it to a brainless boy racer as this is a MANS car !!!!
Best sounding V8 you can have and unlike a BMW or Audi it has true character.
stuart@metalform.biz

StuB
23-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Offers in the 5-6k region seem fair due to the condition and low milage.
Paid 15k for the car and it has just sat in the garage !!!
Any more questions or photos required get in touch.
stuart@metalform.biz

stevenw
23-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Seems a very fair price.Good luck with the sale

StuB
24-05-2012, 12:27 PM
The insurance is due soon and if it is still unsold by the time the policy expires I will be tempted to re-insure it and use it through the summer.
Like I say I do not want to sell it but have no choice.

StuB
25-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Well thanks to everybody for telling me there are loads for sale and trying to kid me they are doing me a favour taking it off my hands quick !!
I cleaned it and took it for a spin and have decided that I would rather keep it sitting in the garage for when I have time to play with it.
If I had wanted a MGZT260SE and there was a good conditioned one for 5-6k I would have been round with 6K and had his arm off !! They are NOT MADE any more so ones in this condition are getting like chickens teeth. I have driven M3's and Cosworths etc and this may not be the fastest but it is BY FAR the best car I have driven. It makes an Aston sound like a pile of rubbish and its understated bodywork makes a BMW or Audi look like a worthless bimbo !! Thanks all you tyre kickers and p### takers for helping me see the light !!! Me and my V8 will be seeing a few more corners sideways when I have time to take her to play. Go and buy yourselves an EVO and brag about your BHP while I drive a mans car BOYS !!!!

colintf
25-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Well thanks to everybody for telling me there are loads for sale and trying to kid me they are doing me a favour taking it off my hands quick !!
I cleaned it and took it for a spin and have decided that I would rather keep it sitting in the garage for when I have time to play with it.
If I had wanted a MGZT260SE and there was a good conditioned one for 5-6k I would have been round with 6K and had his arm off !! They are NOT MADE any more so ones in this condition are getting like chickens teeth. I have driven M3's and Cosworths etc and this may not be the fastest but it is BY FAR the best car I have driven. It makes an Aston sound like a pile of rubbish and its understated bodywork makes a BMW or Audi look like a worthless bimbo !! Thanks all you tyre kickers and p### takers for helping me see the light !!! Me and my V8 will be seeing a few more corners sideways when I have time to take her to play. Go and buy yourselves an EVO and brag about your BHP while I drive a mans car BOYS !!!!

glad to see you keeping it :thumb

jimbo
25-05-2012, 07:00 PM

I'll just say I know where you're coming from.........

Tim
25-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Good move don't need that sort of hassle Stu. Now give Jim some love and coax him back in. :)

stevenw
25-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your experiences trying to sell.
Yes there are lots for sale but I think they all have more mileage and a higher price tag on them.
Also there are lots of people who want one.
I hope you do keep it and use it,but if you don't I'm sure someone serious will come along and buy it at that price.
I tried to sell a Rover SD1 last year,I had everybody phoning up trying to knock me down before they'd even seen it,then after a month or more somebody offered me the full asking price without viewing it.
You only need one person who wants to buy it. Don't worry about the others.
So good luck with whatever you decide to do.

T16
27-05-2012, 10:17 PM
What was needing done to the car to make it an "A1" example?

The wheels don't look like Shadow Chrome to me, have they been refurbed or are they the silver versions?

Stew B
30-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi Stu,

It's all in the name I'm sure lol.

Cheers.

Highspeed125
24-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Last ditch attempt, is this beauty available for sale? Very interested...

colintf
24-07-2012, 06:16 PM

seller has not been on here since 3rd of June looking at his profile. :cool:

Tim
24-07-2012, 07:39 PM
PM him, it will link across to Stu's e-mail.

Highspeed125
24-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Contact has been made..... Thanks guys.

NickZT
25-07-2012, 06:08 PM
I missed this thread https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/images/icons/icon9.png I would be happy to pay £5k for this.

MNZT
25-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Contact has been made..... Thanks guys.

Is the car still for sale?