PDA

View Full Version : roush super charger for sale

LINDEN CAHILL
14-05-2012, 06:31 PM
could be of intrest to all members using the roush super charger.
brand new from the usa,
direct replacement bolt on head unit,
no manifolds just the super charger ,
just been checked and perfect.
this is the one mg/rover used on prototype zt385 and as fitted to my old car and the others that i have converted also.
i think £300 is a fair price
thanks

Coasting
14-05-2012, 08:18 PM
What else do I need to plop it on mine Linden?!

LINDEN CAHILL
14-05-2012, 08:36 PM
p.m sent richard
cheers

pider100
15-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Linden,
I'd be interested as well if Richard doesn't want it. Can you pm me as well with waht else is required.

black olive
15-05-2012, 11:11 AM
you need manifold, intercooler, chargecooler, radiator, and pump, injectors, drive arrangement, and a remap. a company in the states who'se name eludes me do carry SOME roush parts, but arent interested in replying to enquiries. the only viable option to go down the roush route would be one of these http://www.torktech.com/terminator-gt-kits-for-the-99-04-gt.html with a conversion plate to take the charger, as the cobra one wont fit our cars, plus the other bits and pieces you need. I had thought about it, but by the time you've sourced all the kit, other bits and pieces, and a remap your not far behind a JM tech Kenne Bell kit tbh.

re-tread
15-05-2012, 10:58 PM
a company in the states who'se name eludes me do carry SOME roush parts, but arent interested in replying to enquiries.

Could be Stage 3 Motorsport http://www.stage3motorsports.com/product/S10-1607-B11250/1999-2004-Mustang-Saleen-Series-IV-Supercharger-kit---Backordered.html

black olive
16-05-2012, 07:20 AM
thats the one- unless its a full kit they arent interested in supplying !

LINDEN CAHILL
16-05-2012, 09:02 AM
now sold
thankyou

pider100
24-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Since buying Linden's charger, I've been doing a fair bit of searching around the states trying to source parts, and generally being a pest to any Mustang head who will give me the time of day. Stage 3 say they can no longer get the Roush parts, but the Tork tech Terminator kit keeps getting mentioned all the time. After quite a few e-mails back and forth to them, when they insisted the M90 wouldn't work with their kit, they gave me the contact info for the guy who designed it, Charles Warner. HE thinks it will work. Not only that, but he has designed a higher performance blower based on the M90.

"Hello Tom:
I read that lengthy email exchange between you and Bill. Lets just start over from the beginning.
Your car appears to have a higher bonnet clearance then the Mustang GT in the area of interference so it looks to me there is a good chance of making this fit without hood clearance issues.
I also own a company by the name of Magnum Powers LLC that also makes supercharger related products including our MPx M90 style supercharge case that is much more efficient then the Eaton M90 and good for 400+ to the tyre. But that is another story.
Back to your request for dimensions. I am the designer of the kit and have CAD solid model of the engine and supercharger assembly and can provide exact info. But right now I attached three pictures that will give you a general layout.
From the cylinder head intake manifold flange to the top of an Eaton based M90 or M112 supercharger is 8.0" This distance will be the same for a M112 or a M90.
The distance from the top of the charger down to the top of the supercharger pulley is about 1" depending on diameter of pulley."

I'm abroad at the moment, so can't check the dimensions he has given. Can some kind chap out there have a look and see if that 8" to the top of the charger is going to clear our bonnet.
I get the feeling I might get a lot more help and info from Charles, so I'll post it when I can.