PDA

View Full Version : Complete HK Set-Ups (Tourer and Saloon Available)

JakeWilson
25-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Having had the previous seller on one kit drop out, I've now two HK kits available one for the saloon and one tourer. Both kits come with complete set of speakers and tweeters, amp and sub. You will need to make your own looms, however the connectors are readily available.

The tourer kit comes with the door and grille in grey and the saloon kit comes with a parcel shelf in ash with the now near obselete HK Grille.

I can provide amplifers for both Highline and non highline set up for the tourer, and highline amp for the saloon kit.

Prices:

£155 posted for the saloon

£250 posted for the tourer.

Mark
26-04-2012, 04:28 PM
oh hello!! does the sub on the parcel shelf affect the electric blind? also do the speakers fit direct for a replacment? no faffing about to fit it all assuming that they wouyld fit the already existiing connectors? ALSO i have a BMW screen will these work in conjunction with this?

colintf
26-04-2012, 04:54 PM
oh hello!! does the sub on the parcel shelf affect the electric blind? also do the speakers fit direct for a replacment? no faffing about to fit it all assuming that they wouyld fit the already existiing connectors? ALSO i have a BMW screen will these work in conjunction with this?

Hi Mark, I think you would need the Hiline Amp that the seller refers to. You would also need to cut a hole in your rear parcelshelf for the Sub grille. I think you would need to make up wiring looms as well maybe.

I am sure those fully in the know will be able to advise.

:cool:

spartacus
26-04-2012, 09:03 PM
The HK sub sits under the parcel shelf to rob you of boot space and has no effect on the blind. It's not even that good, TBH...

JakeWilson
26-04-2012, 11:26 PM

Hi Mark,

As Colin says, to fit as per OEM you'd need to either cut a hole into your exisitng parcel shelf, or use the one included in your kit - but with that you would need to then install the blind. I have the tourer system in both our cars, intergrated with the BMW set up. There is a little modfication needed to sat nav loom, but there is an intergration being done at the upcoming midlands nano meet.

To me having had 2 cars with and 2 without the difference is massive, especially when driven by a BM24 or 54 radio module. The sub infairness is less intrusive than most!

Exile_Brummie
27-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Jake, you have a PM.

JakeWilson
01-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Saloon Kit now gone, tourer still available! :D