PDA

View Full Version : Apex Alloys x4 Plus Tyres

Coasting
06-04-2012, 07:11 PM
18" Apex Alloys x 4 with Tyres

Alloys are in good condition and look smart on a car, but ideally need a refurb, there are minor kerbing and marks etc and laquer lift areas, but look good when cleaned up.

Tyres:

2 have 245/40/18 Maxxis which were on the rear of my V8, they are near to the wear bars and have worn evenly and are still good for little more or as spares.

2 have 225/45/18 Avon ZZ3 Tyres that are almost new approx 1,500 miles and again are wearing evenly, these were on the front of my V8

My car has good tracking and is tracked properly when tyres/wheels are changed and thus all tyres have worn evenly

Wheels have been refurbed before and are silver

First tyre picture is Maxxis (Both are the same wear)
Second tyre picture is Avon ZZ3 (Both are the same wear)

Centre caps included

I would ideally like to bring these to the buyer at Pride of Longbridge or you can arrange for a courier to collect . I can't accept any responsibility if you arrange a courier and will do my best to wrap them nicely, but it would have to be at your risk.

I need payment in advance by cheque or postal order as I dont want to haul them up to POL and end up not selling as I have to go to Huddesfield afterwards

Price is £400.

John Platt 62
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Are these wheels still available as we have just found a crack in a rim and a distorted tyre, Good old potholes!

tonybubble
11-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Are these wheels still available as we have just found a crack in a rim and a distorted tyre, Good old potholes!

Hi John, If Richard has sold his or doesn't want to split them then I have some individual ones. I will let him call it first, though. Regards, Tony.

Coasting
11-04-2012, 09:23 PM

Hi

Wheels still available, I have had two offers, one refused, one considering,

I dont really want to split though as two tyres are very good and two are nearly worn,

Cheers
Richard

John Platt 62
11-04-2012, 10:35 PM
We are happy to pay your asking price and could collect Friday or Sunday please contact on johnplatt61@btinternet.com to sort out details.

Coasting
11-04-2012, 10:53 PM
We are happy to pay your asking price and could collect Friday or Sunday please contact on johnplatt61@btinternet.com to sort out details.

Hi

Have sent you an email

Cheers
Richard

Coasting
13-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Wheels now sold,

Thanks John :)