PDA

View Full Version : rear mudflaps MG ZT-T 260

bates260
10-03-2012, 02:06 PM
I have discovered that the passenger side rear mudflap has gone missing and am trying to source a correctly matching replacement, I think these are the original "facelift" 04 mudflaps , can anyone help? bates260

tonybubble
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
I have discovered that the passenger side rear mudflap has gone missing and am trying to source a correctly matching replacement, I think these are the original "facelift" 04 mudflaps , can anyone help? bates260

It looks as if your car is a pre facelift one. New rear mudflaps can still be found for the Mark One Tourer on Ebay from time to time.

colintf
10-03-2012, 04:27 PM
It looks as if your car is a pre facelift one. New rear mudflaps can still be found for the Mark One Tourer on Ebay from time to time.

lucky its a prefacelift then :thumb

Tim
10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome along Graham and congrates for going green. They do come up on e-bay plus we are looking to bring some more sets into the shop at some point, though does not help you at this point.

colintf
11-03-2012, 12:18 PM

what are the last 3 digits of the VIN? Looks like a prefacelift from the front so rear mudflaps should be readily obtainable. :cool: