PDA

View Full Version : All V8 Stuff.

Blue Flash
18-02-2012, 05:47 PM
L and Right sun visors vgc non illuminated £15
1 number plate plinth (trophy blue) broken outer plastic stud(would repair though)£5
1 lower mesh mk1 bumper £10
2 spot light surrounds (trophy blue)£5
2 front bumper foams £10
1 steering wheel MG badge (vgc never fitted)£3
1 rear loom with parking sensors(no module) and holders (TB) ONE OF THE HOLDERS SCRATCHED /MARKED BUT WOULD PROBABLY SAND OUT £25
1 power steering pump (new)£50
chrome trim which includes 4 doors,4 small (rear of handle)2 front wing 1 rear wing(no threaded fastners on these but you could glue yours if you have them)£10
rear trincket holder £4
front bumper blanking plates x 2 £4

not put any postage up as I will have to get prices as and when if any member is interested.

Thanks Paul

Merl
18-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Interested in the steering wheel badge as mine was scratched by a previous owner.... Never tried removing it though... can you post it Paul?

Bainzi
19-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Ill have the Bumper foam please if they are for a Mk2 bumper, or if you think they could be made to fit?

Blue Flash
19-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Interested in the steering wheel badge as mine was scratched by a previous owner.... Never tried removing it though... can you post it Paul?

Thats OK.....Hows ten bob sound for p&p....pm your details and will get it off soonest.

Blue Flash
19-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Ill have the Bumper foam please if they are for a Mk2 bumper, or if you think they could be made to fit?
Hi Nigel... from a mk1...not sure if they are mk2 compatable though

Merl
19-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Been reading up on how to replace the steering wheel badge and every post I find say it isn't possible and it is part of the airbag.... Paul have you or anyone else got any further insight on this?

LINDEN CAHILL
19-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi Nigel... from a mk1...not sure if they are mk2 compatable though

different part numbers for mk1 and mk2 cars

ColinE
19-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I'll take the power steering pump for club stock

Any way we can organise a relay down country for Brooklands to save the club postage costs

PM me payment details and I'll sort it out

Cheers

Bainzi
19-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Ill pass on the foam then mate thank you.

But if your going to Harrogate this year ill take that fuse cover plate if its still up for grabs??

Blue Flash
20-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Ill pass on the foam then mate thank you.

But if your going to Harrogate this year ill take that fuse cover plate if its still up for grabs??

No problem,re the cover thats gone AWOL!,how I did the cover was to remove the lid and fashion a sort of brass rubbing effect then after I got the template whizzed it down to a sheet metal shop,in hindsight wish I'd gone for 'ally as the stainless does not fettle up to the required "bling" rating........... presently at about 4.5 out of 10 after half a bottle of Brasso and hand draulic power!

Blue Flash
20-02-2012, 09:16 PM
I bought it to replace mine but could not get sufficient details on a "how to" do it,mine was slightly dented after I lost my rag and went for the horn in a clenched fist style manner only realising that the horn is not in the centre! and as a result of this prompt action it was now dented as a result of mistaken identity...silly sausage!