PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone Potenzas

Martin
13-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi was stuck and needed 2 new rears (damaged on site) KF fitted what they had, the above mentioned RE040 2225/45 R18's as I have 2 new Avons in the lock up, I have only used the Bridgestones to get me home. Note (I don't like different tyres on my car it's a me thing) they have covered approx 200 miles I paid £218 each...........yes I know..........in a corner don't you know, had me by the thingies. I am open to offers PM me delivery would be on top of the agreed price or can meet you or bring to a meet FOC So far checked the mileage only stands at 147 at the mo.

Coasting
13-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Are you selling the avons?

Martin
13-02-2012, 11:41 AM
No sorry the bridgestones

Big Dave
13-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I've got Potenzas on my rears. Don't personally have a problem with them at all but I suppose it does depend on driving style etc...

Martin
13-02-2012, 07:54 PM
IT,s nothing to do with the Bridgestones, needed them to get me through, as the opening thread said I do not like different makes of tyre on the car even they are same on one axle hence why I brought 2 just to get me home........... I have Avon ZZ3's to put on and that is the only reason. I will sell at a good price to you if you like the tyre though and that applies to all, me thinks £150 each to a 260 owner or best offer.

Big Dave
14-02-2012, 06:37 AM
IT,s nothing to do with the Bridgestones, needed them to get me through, as the opening thread said I do not like different makes of tyre on the car even they are same on one axle hence why I brought 2 just to get me home........... I have Avon ZZ3's to put on and that is the only reason. I will sell at a good price to you if you like the tyre though and that applies to all, me thinks £150 each to a 260 owner or best offer.

Sorry Martin, completely misinterpreted your post re the "corner bit", my apologies.

Financially, just at the wrong time for me for the next month or so but if you have no luck please let me know as I would be interested...

Martin
14-02-2012, 09:46 AM
No Probs bear you mind

kaiser
21-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Just a note regarding the picture. I have seen it many times on the other side. It is amazing how the sense of movement pertains to the picture, it is as if the car is leaping out of the computer.
Amazing.!