PDA

View Full Version : ZT 260 SE 2004 in Starlight Silver with LPG Conversion For Sale

jenksman
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi All
As some of you may be aware I was recently lucky enough to acquire a ZT 400
In the light of this I think ZT 260 Vin 110 will have to go.
I was tempted to keep both but my pockets are only so deep so have decided to sell 110
It is a very nice car good bodywork, leather interior, 11 spoke alloys and only 50,000miles. New tyres by Hankook were fitted less than 2000 miles ago and both rear springs were replaced at the same time. The LPG system is by Prins which I understand is one of the better systems if not the best. This makes for more economical motoring than that of the standard car. At the time of the LPG conversion an Accufab throttle plenum was fitted to give enhanced performance
The foregoing is not a proper ad, I'm just giving our members some advance notice of the sale
I shall be very busy over the next couple of weeks and after this I intend advertising the car via the usual channels
In the meantime if anyone here is interested please contact me by PM
I have not given a Sale Price, I don't want silly money but I 'd like to get a fair return
Pretty well all of you reading this will have a good idea of what the car is worth
Best Rgds
Dave:love

kris214
05-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Your new car looks fantastic and what a great price too.

Good luck with the sale of 110 :)